First Day of School

3rd person POV

"WAKE UP ANPU YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" a man's voice was heard all the way upstairs in a young man's room.This young man was Anpu Ishtar or as his father called him by his middle name Ra.As Anpu got up he went to the bathroom,brushed his teeth and washed his face.After he washed his face he saw the ring that was held by a lace around his neck.This ring better known as The Millennium Ring wich was given to him by his father's good friend who was like an uncle to him,Bakura Ryou.When he got out of the bathroom he put on his school uniform and put on his bracelet which he got when he was a kid.When Anpu got downstairs he saw his father Marik Ishtar.He never met his mother.He was only told that she died giving birth to him."Took you long enough to get up.Now hurry up and eat then you gotta go to school" Marik told his son.Anpu quickly ate and started going to school.Today was his first day in Kuoh Academy.He used to go to a high school in Egypt before his father moved with him to Japan.He pulled out his phone and headphones and started listening to music as he was walking towards his school.When got to his school some girls started to look at him and whisper things he couldn't hear clearly.

Timeskip

"Alright class settle down.Today you have a new student.Come in".As the teacher was talking The Perverted Trio had hoped it was gonna be a hot girl.They're hopes were crushed when Anpu walked in.Then they started crying when the girls started swooning over him."Introduce you're self" the teacher told Anpu.Anpu simply nodded and started talking "My name is Anpu Ra Ishtar.I'm from Egypt.I hope we can get along" he said almost emotionlessly."Alright why don't you sit next to Issei.Issei lift you're hand so Anpu can find you" the teacher told Issei.Issei slowly lifted his hand.He didn't want the new guy to sit next to him because all the girls were swooning over him.If there was one thing Issei hated that was pretty boys who got all the girls.Anpu walked up to Issei and noticed that Issei was giving him a look that was screaming murder.Anpu only grinned at that.If Issei knew the strength that Anpu possessed he would be cowering in fear.Anpu simply sat down and started taking notes as class went on.

Long Timeskip

'This school is boring just like every other school'.Those were Anpu's thoughts as he got out of school and started walking home."Anpu wait up" Anpu heard a girl's voice.As he turned around he saw the most beautiful girl in his life.She had long black hair with beautiful violet eyes.She also had a pretty large bust but Anpu was the person cared more for personality rathen than looks.Even though she was pretty hot he tried to keep his calm."Who are you and how do you know my name" Anpu asked the girl approaching him."My name is Akeno handsome.I have to talk to you but it has to be in private.Follow me" said the girl now known as Akeno to Anpu as she started walking away.Anpu knew he had to keep his guard up because he knew this girl could be trouble.He started following Akeno and soon noticed they were going back to school grounds.

Short Timeskip

Anpu saw an abandoned building behind the school.As the approached it he saw Akeno motion for him to go in with her.Whe he walked inside he saw a  wood-paneled room with Victorian-style couches and chairs.He noticed a female in the middle of the room with blood red hair that said "Welcome Anpu"."Okay will one of you two tell what's going on right now" Anpu asked as he was confused as to why did Akeno lead him to this building and how they both knew his name."First off my name is Rias Gremory.From what I know you already know most thing about the angels,demons and fallen angels." as Anpu nodded the red haired girl now known as Rias continued "So I'l be direct with you,I want you to join my peerage".Anpu was shocked.He knew what it meant join a peerage and knew about all the evil pieces but he never thought about forming or joining a peerage."Why exactly me?' Anpu asked."Because you have a strong aura.Another reason is the ring you have.Both you and me know how strong it is" as Rias finished things cleared up for Anpu."We already spoke to you're father about it.He thinks it would be good for you because you could become stronger" Akeno said to Anpu looking at him with eyes that could be described as lustful."I agree" Anpu agreed to Rias's request join her peerage."Please lay down on the sofa" Rias told Anpu.Anpu only nodded as he layed down on the sofa.Rias then pulled out a rook piece,placed it on his pice and started chanting.The rook piece sinked into Anpu's chest and he passed out."I'l gladly take care of him." Akeno said biting her lip.

Long Timeskip

Anpu woke up very early in the morning felling light movements and breathing on his neck.When he looked to the right side of his bed he saw Akeno completely naked.He didn't know what to do when suddenly Akeno woke and told him "You look cute when you don't know what to do.Don't worry nothing happened between us.And you're dad also knows I'm here,now go back to sleep we still have a long time before school" and then she nuzzled up against Anpu's neck and fell asleep.Anpu couldn't believe it.The most beautiful girl he saw in his life was sleeping naked with him in his bed.Was he having a crush?Anpu questioned himself.He never had a crush in his life.He never met a girl that he thought he could really love.He decided not to think about it right now and decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly want to thank you guys for checking out this story and I really hope you like it.Please comment on what you think and I will see you in the next chapter.