OC Bio

Name:Anpu Ra Ishtar

Age:17

Birthday:June 9

Birthplace:Egypt,Unknown location

Appearance:He has dark skin and purple eyes.He also has white-gold hair that occasionally appears as more light gray hair.His hair is pointed downwards in various directions and trails half way down his back.His hair points in a lot of directions and is stiff and rigid.Part of his bangs angle upward like wings or horns.When he isn't wearing the school uniform he's wearing  a sleeveless light purple hoodie with two gold chains on the front, black pants, and black shoes.He wears the Millennium Ring on a lace around his neck.

He wears the Millennium Ring on a lace around his neck

The Millennium Ring is one of the Millennium Items.The Millennium Ring has the ability to let its owner find whatever he seeks, acting like a compass and seals souls or fragments of souls into objects.It als contains the souls of Zorc Necrophades and Thief Bakura.On his right hand he wears a bracelet.

On his right hand he wears a bracelet

Height:180 cm

Weight:55 kg

Sacred gear:His Sacred gear looks similar to Issei's,except Anpu's is yellow and has hieroglyphics written over it.On the backhand of the glove there is a slot in wich Anpu can place one of the God cards.

Personality:He acts cold towards everyone beside his family.He is very calm and talks only when he has to.

Parents:

Father:Marik Ishtar

Mother:Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really didn't know how to continue my Naruto OC story so I decided to make a Highschool DXD OC story.As you can see there is a lot of parts from Yugioh since this is a small crossover with Yugioh but I will stick to the main plot except my OC will be added to the story.For the pairing I decided to do OCxAkenoXKonekoXXenovia and IsseiXRiasXAsiaXIrina.I really hope you enjoy this story in the future and I will se you in the next chapter.