Letter Six

Dear Lucy,

Am I even writing these letters to you right? I don't even know. But hey Luce! I still have that necklace with me, I promise that the creep hasn't touched it or anything else in your room.

Happy says hi and that he misses you Luce. I hope you don't mind, and I'm not gonna stop, but we've been staying here. Your bed is still so comfty, but not as comfty as it was when you were here. I also found your book you've been writing for the past years. It's really good Luce! And I hate reading! I know you promised Levy that she could read it first but I felt like youwere with me when I picked it up. You weren't right? Because that'd mean you're gone gone.

Nevermind! But yeah, it's really good! I can't wait to read it when you finish it. I'm sure you'll have so many adventures you can include in the book. Don't forget that you have to tell me them too!

Ice Cube and me got in a fight again today. We got lucky that Erza was still in Crocus askingaround about you. It was over you actually. Stupid Ice Freak thought it'd be funny to joke about you and joke about you not coming back. It wasn't funny! Instead he just pissed me off.

I mean, you're coming back, right? So there's no point in him saying that you aren't!

I tried to take a train as far as I could to see if I could find you last week, but I didn't get too far. I ended up jumping out the winow on the third stop.

I'm sorry that I didn't make it far enough. But I will next time, you can count on me! Oh man! I'm all fired up now! I'm gonna get further this time, I can just feel it! I miss you Luce!

Love, Natsu.