I Think Of You✔️

❕✨♥️✨❕

♥️

Taehyung and Hoseok were running all over the place the next morning.

Scrambling to get things ready for their apology performance.

"Come on! Come on! We got to go! Baekhyun hyung said we have to be there by twelve or the guy won't let us use the space!" Hoseok screamed worriedly. Freaking out internally and externally

As he ran to get the trail mix he bought early at the store.

Jimin physically face palmed at the sight of the trail mix bag.

"Hoseok and I repeat Hoseok you are not using that bag of trail mix for anything other than eating."

He stated, only to be ignored when Taehyung quickly throws. The trail mix into their bag so they won't forget it.

He tsked looking at Jimin. Who wasn't looking forward to the costumes they got.

More like what Taehyung got.

There wasn't any ideal costumes at the party shops Taehyung and Hoseok had shopped at.

Two decided to make a joke. Despite that being what got them in trouble.

So Taehyung and Hoseok invested in some maid outfits that they found.

Jimin was in the dark about it. All the short boy knew was that they were going to be in costumes. Even though he didn't want any part.

Already having apologized and payed them a meal.

He decided there wasn't any harm to participate. In the ridiculousness that is his bestfriend, and friend.

"Okay we have to go, let's but the costumes on now" Taehyung shouted grabbing the plastic bag. Throwing the outfits to his friend before he ran to change into his in too.

Sluggishly Jimin put his on mindlessly until it dawn on him as he looked in the mirror.

"TAEHYUNG!" All he heard were hushed giggles before

Taehyung replied back,

"Jimin come on we have to go!" He laughed out going over to the short male and quickly tied it on. Before Jimin got any ideas to take it off or can, in that matter.

"Tae! This is embarrassing how can we go out in public like this?!" He shouted out as Hoseok and Taehyung pushed him out the door.