December 20, 2013

December 20, 2013: Last day of school until the class of 2013 graduation!

*Shelby's POV*

"Yes mom! I understand, love you too. Yeah, yep, gotta go, love you, mauh! " I hung up the phone my mom was currently on the other line as I drove my black BMW to school, she was talking about my senior trip to London England with my best friend Lexi Clayton. Yeah.. I know! London right?! it's always been one of my dreams to go, well since I was 12, my favorite band is from London! You know the band One Direction?

My name is Shelby Asher. I'm 17 years old turning 18 in April. I have two main best friends Lexi Clayton and Jake Jackson (J.J). We've been friends since Pre-K. It's crazy how only a few people stick together during school and last forever. I have long blonde hair that curls at the ends and stops about half way down my back, I have bluish green eyes that turn blue when I wear blue! I have a natural tan that stands out when I wear baby blue or white!

"Shelby!" Lexi shouts threw her white Z71 Nissan window. I looked at her she was smiling like crazy.

"Hey!" I say as I got out of my car. I think she is one of the most beautiful girls in our school, but of course she doesn't believe that. She is a natural brunette, with hair that goes down to her waist, along with big brown eyes and she has a natural tan.

Lexi and I look nothing alike but I guess we fit perfectly together, were practically sisters just from different mothers. You know the saying 'Every brunette needs a blonde best friend?' well that's how it goes. I'm about 5'5" to where Lexi is about 5'0".

We walked in the building, we aren't popular and don't try to be, we have our friends and other people have theirs. Lexi takes most high ranked courses while I only take regular classes. My other friend Hayley, is about the same height as me, she has dark brown hair with really blue eyes and she's in between tan and pale... if you get my drift.

"Hey I'll meet you after school at our cars, okay?" Lexi yells over all the people in the hall.

I nodded an turned to my most favorite class of the day. I only have one class to take and that's college algebra. I hate it! I know, your a senior you suppose to have all your classes done! Nope! not me...

"Morin' sunshine!" MS. P, my college Algebra teacher. I honestly don't like her..

"Hm. Morin' glory." I say sarcastically as I sit at my desk.

"Please, give me your homework then you can have the rest of the day off." she said walking to my desk.

Fudge monkeys... I forgot it!

"Um, yeah I got that. Just let me find it first." I lied. She just looked at me.

"Awh.. Did little miss popular not do her homework? Or did her little puppy eat it?" Ashely the biggest bitch in school asked.

I turned to her and looked at her, "no actually, Niall Horan ate it and bitch please go to at different store and buy your clothes I'm getting tired of seeing the same thing everyday on you. I swear it makes you look more fat than the first time you wore it." I laughed.

Mrs. P was on the floor rolling from laughing so hard.

"Aye! calm your self, Ms. P!" Alex yelled, "you might brake a hamstring! I need Shelby please. she is checking out."

"Sorry. I was just- that was hilarious! Anyways yes, Shelby you may go! Have a great trip!" She said.

"Yes ma'am, I will!" I said back to her.

-

-

-

"SHELBY!" Lexi yelled. I laughed and checked my phone. A picture of me and Lexi with our prom dresses on popped up on the screen.

"Are you ready?" I asked getting in my car and rolling the window down to talk to her.

"Yeah girl! Let's get the hell outta here!" She yelled and turned her music up.

At this point we left our school and drove to the airport to meet our parents.

--------------------

A/N: First chapter! I know it was really boring at least to me it was. But to me the first chapter is always the longest and worst chapter Of all. That's just my opinion. What was your thoughts on it? How was it?

Vote and comment?!

-ShelbyRaeeee