December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013: Our First Day in London.

*Shelby's POV*

"Hey, Lex?" I asked fixing my make up in my bathroom. This motel room is freaking huge. It basically has double the everything.

"What?!" She demanded. She is NOT a morning person at all. She hates waking up. I'm not a morning person either but I'm not as grouchy as she is.

"Chill out! I was wondering if I could brow your blush?!" She rolled her eyes at me while throwing her whole make up bag at me. Me being as good as I am I caught it.

"God, I'm going back to sleep. Leave, leave me here to sleep." She climbed back into bed

"But what if I see a cute british boy and he has a sexy best friend... Then I won't have my best friend to show off!" I finshed putting on my make with just regular powder, blush, and eye make up. No mascara I hate mascara! "C'mon Lexi, I'm not going out in London with out you." I said while pulling the covers off her. She groaned and looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"Ughhh... Fine let me fix my hair first." She got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

While she was fixing her hair I took it apon myself to learn how to work the TV. Everything is backwards in London.. It's confusing.

I turned it on and smiled. One Direction was on. I loved them, as a kid I always listened to their music and Harry was my favorite. His curly hair and emerald green eyes. I had a life sized poster in my room hanging on my wall. My mom and dad even got me tickets to their concert, Lexi got them too.

"No, I'm single. I've backed off the girls for awhile until one completely different girl comes along then I might change my mind." Harry says leaning back into his chair. Now a regular person, girl, would be freaking out right now and if I was my teenage self still I would be freaking out but I'm older now and I don't do that...

"Ahhhh!! HARRY FREAKING STYLES IS ON MY TV!!" I shouted. Like I said my teenage self would be doing that, but hey I still am my teenage self. It's confusing right?

"What the..." Lexi stopped with a towel around her body "LIAM!" She ran from the bathroom to the tv almost tackling it.

"Hey!! We can't afford to buy a new one, chill out." I said backing away.

"DONT YOU TELL ME THAT! THATS MY HUSBAND!" She shouts at me.

"Yeah... Also Sophia's or Danielle's, I don't really know which one. Personally I'm a Prazer fan." I said while siting on my bed thinking about it.

"Shelby! Wha-what if I said Harry was with Kendall???" She asked faking a hurt.

"I would mentally and physically hurt you.. In your sleep. But then you still could punch me maybe-" I was talking and got shut off, by my lovely best friend.

"Shut the hell up. Nobody wants I hear that crap." She walked over to her stuff and got a cute outfit out.

I'm wearing a sweater that said 'LOVE' it is white at the top and fades to a light blue with some Hollister pants and my sparkly keds. Lex is wearing a pink hoodie and some light grey skinny jeans with silver vans.

Making sure we had the key and money we walked out to start the day I shopping for clothes, shopping for guys, and shopping for a new cheeper house.

----

Hope you are enjoying it! I'm going to go back and change the beginning of this story because it sounds really stupid and I have no clue of what I was thinking. So if you want a different beginning sometime go back to the start an read!!

Thanks

ShelbyRaeeee xx