December 23 2013

December 23; Out an About. Plus, Harry Styles and Liam Payne?

*Shelby's POV*

"Harry!!" A girl screamed from the top of her lungs. We were currently walking through the Mall in London and every girl was going crazy.

I looked around and saw nothing but thousands of girls crowded around one store, Hollister. *a/n: do they have a Hollister in London?*

"LIAM! I LOVE YOU!" A girl with curly red hair ran past me and Lexi. "OMG! LIAM PAYNE!" She screamed again.

Lord help these people. I mean yeah.. I'm freaking out but no I don't want to be one of those girls that go on and on about how they saw them in Walmart or some crap like that.

"Hey let's go to that store down there!" Lexi pointed down the walk way. It was a store that had mostly shoes and they were cute trust me. They had a huge selection of Vans, Boots, Keds, everything. It's prolly gonna be me favorite store here in London.

"I want these!" She picked up a pair of grey Uggs with buttons going up the side. They were really cute! #commonwhitegirl

I looked on the side and saw the price. "Yeah I'm sure you want them but they cost $169.." She rolled her eyes and pulled her wallet out.

"Yeah I got enough to buy them." She laughed and pulled out a lot of cash.

I turned on my heel and looked at the Converse. I want the red and white ones I've always thought they were cute but they cost 56.99, I know that's not that much but I'm prolly gonna be the only one with money left.

"Do you want them?" Lexi asked. I turned and looked at her.

"Yeah I do but they cost to much so I'm not gonna get them." I said putting the shoe back down.

"No get them!" She almost yelled picking the shoes back up.

I looked at her then back down and took the shoe. Should I get them? No... I can get them another time. I sat them back down looking over my outfit.

A hoddie with some type of word on it, skinny jeans with rips in them, and last but not lest regular black converse. Personally I like my style.

My mouth dropped when I saw who was running into the store we were currently in. Harry Styles and Liam Payne.

Harry freaking Styles and Liam freaking Payne are in a store with me and Lexi. Do you know how much I want to scream?

They walked in and looked at us. Backing up a little behind each other. "please.. Don't." Liam said begging.

Lexi and I looked at each other. "Don't what?" I asked

"Don't go crazy..." He trailed off. Liam and Lexi look as if they were staring at each other.

I picked up the shoes and walked to the cashier. "Hey. I want these in a size 6 please." I told him. He smiled and walked to the back.

"Um.. 45.70 please." He said sliding the box over.

"What? I though they 56 something?" I said back to him.

"I've got my ways!" He smiled. I looked at him shocked and pasted him the money.

Walking to a bench to put them on Harry walked to me. "What kind of shoes did you get?" He asked his thick accent coming along with the words.

"Um. The white and red converse." He laughed

"I got the same ones." Yeah.. I know.

"That's cool really?" I asked.

He nodded and laughed. I was going crazy on the inside trying so hard not to show it..

Harry Styles just talked to me.

-------------

I'm thinking hard about deleting this book.... I don't know what to do with it.