CH/2

I looked over at Matias who had found a bench and was watching me. I made my way to him sitting down.
    “Sam coming?” I nodded.
    “He sounded really excited.” A few seconds later Sam and Marlene came walking around the corner holding hands. Sam bear hugged me and man hugged Matias, Marlene gave me a hug and was about to burst with excitement.
    “Hey can I steal her from you” She asked looking at Matias. He looked concerned, but Sam spoke up.

    “Come on man, lets go do something while they shop.” tapping his arm.
    “I’ll be alright” kissing his cheek, and getting a whistle out of Sam. “Are you sure?” He was worried, and didn’t look like he wanted to leave me.
    “She’ll be fine, well go do some girl shopping. Guy need not come.” wrapping around my arm.
“Alright, hear take this” Handing me a credit card. I looked at it like it was for another world.
    “I’m not spending your money.” frowning at him.
    “Luna, tae the card.” Pushing it towards me. That look that says ‘use it or else’ flashed across his face.

    “Auhhgg fine” Taking it and putting it in my wallet. He smiled happily he had won. Cocky son of a.
Dragging me away from him and Sam, Marlene pulled me into a girly store till they walked away.
    “What was that for?” Turning to her.
    “Cause I need your help” That took me off guard.
    “What for?” She stuck her head out showing off the stunning diamond and turquoise ring Sam gave her.

    “Holy Shit he asked you?” Partially yelling in the store. She nodded with a huge smile on her face. We hugged each other and jumped up and down. Marlene was perfect for Sam, I was so happy for them. We caused a scene and for once I didn’t care yelling.
    “She got engaged.” Everyone clapped and awed at her, making her turn a pretty shade of pink.
    “I couldn’t believe it Luna” Looking at the ring.
    “When, how” I asked not knowing where to start.
    “He did it that night after he picked Jane up. It was so sweet. I was asleep on the couch by the time he got home.” Se took a deep breath cause she was about to cry.
    “He tied a string to my finger and weaved it threw the house. When I got up I was a little confused, you know with a string tied to my finger.” making a face like I knew what she was talking about.
    “Yea I bet” Smiling.

    “Well I followed the string and found him in the bed room with roses all over the place and candles filled ever square inch of the place. He was on one knee hold a dark blue box.” She started to cry and fan her face.
    “He had the string tied to the ring and asked me.” I couldn’t contain myself I started crying with her.

    “Aww I’m so happy for you two.” Hugging her again.
    “How could I not say yes, that poor man, I wonder how long he was like that.” Chuckling. We wiped are tears away and hugged again, while she showed me one more time.
    “Okay so what do you need my help with?” calming down.
    “Luna I don’t know the first thing about planning a wedding.” She was turning pale.
    “Really, well I know some. Well do it together okay” taking her hand.
    “Luna” Pulling me to stop.
    “Yea”
    “Would you be…my maid of honor?” Flashing her a bright smile.
    “Of course I will.”

    “Really, oh thank you Luna. I’ll try not to turn into a bitch.” We laughed.
    “No worries, vent all you want. I’ll make your wedding perfect. When are you having it?”
    “We decided on summer this year.” Looking panic stricken.
    “Relax, you have plenty of time.” She signed and smiled.
    “Okay do you know where you want it?”
    “Yea we like are place near the river.”   
    “Well that makes things easy, lets get a few things okay.” nodding to her. Walking out of the store and heading to a dollar store.
    “What are we getting hear?” She sounded worried.
    “A note book and a pen.” She relaxed.
    “What you thought I would do your wedding around a dollar store.” Laughing. “No way Marlene nothing but the best for you and Sam” She smiled at me as I bought a note book and pen…with my money.
    We headed to a coffee shop and grabbed a drink. The I started on a list.

Flowers
Cake
Chairs
Tables
Food
Colors
Dress
Shoes
After wear J  putting a smiley face, which made her blush.
Guest list
Music
Preacher/Chief
The pen started tapping as I thought of more.

    “Wow that’s a lot” putting her head in her hands.
    “Don’t worry you just need to relax, I can help you with all of this. Ohh” Thinking of another one.

Photographer
I couldn’t think of anything else so we worked on what I had.

    “Okay what colors did you want to go with?”
    “Well its in the summer so something light.”
    “Alright, there’s yellow, light blue, light green, orange, light purple….”
    “I like Orange.”
    “Anything else?”
    “Umm what about a blue?”
    “That would work, you could do something between a royal and a turquoise.” She smiled liking the idea.
    “Okay next” Looking at the list.

We got threw pretty much everything, going with White chairs white an orange bow on the backs, white tables with an orange runner. Her Uncle was going to do the ceremony so that was good, she knew of a local band and was already calling them to book. We headed to a printing shop to look over invitations and she found a really cute one, with a deep orange color and white scrolling design. A diamond in the middle for show. It worked for her.
    Next we headed to the bridal store. She looked around and couldn’t find anything that she really loved.