We then set up our laptops and logged onto Minecraft

"So Anthony, you know what we do but we don't know you. How about you show us what you get up to on Minecraft?" Parv asked, I nodded and gave them the ip address for my private server and we all loaded into my world. My character has a dark blue cape with the Area 11 logo (the triangle with the 11) in white, no shirt with red slashes across the chest and back, white bandages on his arms with red pixels dotted all over to indicate blood soaking through, black shorts, black shoes, dark brown hair with the fringe side swept to the right, red eyes, a crooked grin and pale skin.
(I very poorly made my character on a mc skin maker, the cape would be a 3D one but I was too lazy to sort that out lol)

Will and Parv both had the skins they used in the Solutions in Chaos/Blood and Chaos series, I was hyped about this because obviously I'd fanboy over getting to play Minecraft with my idols

"Hey, we've not collaborated in a while Parvis. We could start a new series on your server Ant, what do you think?" Will suggested, I sat in silence as the two men stared at me. I had to try my hardest to fight the massive grin forming on my face, I managed to keep it at a smile.
"Yeah, sure. Why not?" I said, and with that they both went off to get their recording equipment. I stopped fighting the grin and face-planted into a pillow whilst screeching, the sound being muffled by the pillow. I can't believe I'm getting to record with the Alex Parvis and William Strife . . . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Luckily, once they'd returned I had calmed down. I used Sjin's mic - he wasn't in work today - and the recording software which Ross had downloaded on my laptop, he was off ill once but still needed to record something with the lads and his laptop was messing up so I let him use mine. They said they'd teach me how to edit afterwards, Will then wrapped his arms around my shoulder for stability as he sorted out my computer. I could feel his body heat as his chest pressed up against my arm, his breath was tickling my ear but he didn't notice as he was to focused on the screen. I took this time to finally let it sink in that I was becoming friends with my musical idol and my favourite member of the Yogscast (Parv and Will), Parv was setting up his laptop across from us so he didn't notice that I was gawking at Will. His ocean blue eyes glistened beneath the fairy lights and his unruly blonde hair was fluffy with static electricity from when it rubbed against the blankets as he entered our fort, he bit his lip with concentration and let out an airy laugh.
"What the hell was Ross thinking?" he muttered to himself, I looked at the screen to see multiple windows open and I didn't understand a word of it. I could smell his minty breath when he leant even closer into me.
"Jeez Will, do you wanna just sit on my lap?" I joked, Parv looked up and chuckled as he saw that Will was basically on top of me. I saw the blonde man roll his eyes but he sat back and dragged me with him, I ended up on his lap. Will rested his chin on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped around my waist so he could get to the laptop rested on my knees, my cheeks dusted pink at the close proximity of our bodies.
"You're really warm." I stated, I felt the vibrations on my back as he laughed at my random comment.
"Well, I need to be. I'm still not accustomed to the freezing temperatures of England, that's the only thing I miss about America: the sun." I giggled at this and Will let me go back to where I was previously sat, Parv was grinning deviously. I swear to God these two need to get together, I thought. "That took longer than usual 'cause I don't know what Ross did, but It'd fucked up your laptop so I just needed to sort it out."
"Thaaaanks Wiiiiiiiill." I said, elongating my vowels.
"No problem kid . . . Parv, what are you grinning at?" he asked as he looked up at Parv with his eyebrows raised.
"Well, Strifeykins, if you're still cold I can help you with that." Parv smirked, launching himself forward and engulfing the other man in his embrace. I squealed, letting my inner fanboy out, but nearly died at what happened next. Parvis smirked and leant forward to capture Will's lips in loving kiss, I just covered my mouth with my eyes wide. The brown-eyed man turned to me and grinned, he raised a finger to his lips.
"Sshhhhhhhh." he whispered.
"Since when was this!?" I whisper-shouted, Will was blushing madly and rubbed his arm awkwardly. I just grinned wider. "It's just like the fanfics." I hissed, "I hope it's those fanfics as well~" I purred, Will blushed a darker shade of red which matched his shirt. He buried his face in Parv's shoulder, shyly hiding from his problems.
"I thought you said we could keep this a secret." he mumbled against the fabric, Parv tightened his grip on his newly announced boyfriend.
"C'mon, I need details." I pleaded.
"Well." Parv started whilst staring at Will with a grin, Will shyly began to explain.