Prologue

Everyday is not normal. When you wake up in the morning, you don't what will happen the rest of your day.

A girl named Galatians Lion West is a person who would take any risks to save other people. Well, that's her life. But if one day, a mission-- a lifetime position will be given to her which makes her life miserable where lives and death are involved. 

Will she survive from her altercation life?

***

"Hey! Shanny! What yah doin'??" Sunmer said while siiting inher swivel chair like a boss. Dibah umasenso din ang bessy ko?? Hahahaha. Anak kasi mayaman, but not a spoiled brat like what we always thought about rich people.

"Uhmmm, Packing my things up?" Sabi ko while having a hard time packing what I needed. I'm currently facing my laptop right now while packing. I'm having a videocall with my bessy Sunmer.

"Ayy!! Pilosopo lang ang peg? Anong nakain mo? Or let me guess Sophia and Matthew's pissing you off?" She said na parang kinain na ang ang kanyang bibig kakasalita.

"Psh. Whatever" I said while rolling my eyes. May sasabihin pa sana sya nang may tumawag na sa ibaba

"Galatians! The car's ready!" Sigaw ni Rose ang housekeeper nitong bahay. She's a pure Filipino, but she decided to work here in Canada because months from now her family will be migrating from Philippines to here.

"Okay Sunmer, Bye-bye! See you soon! I gotta go!" I said to Sunmer and closed my laptop. I picked my sneakers and stroller and went down.

Rose gave me a hug who's standing at the end of the staircase."I'm gonna miss you Galatians" Rose said while wearing a big smile in her face. One thing I love from her that she never put that smile away in her face.

"Yeah me too, Rose. Hope to see you soon and I promise to meet with your family when I get back to Philppines! I'm so excited! I haven't seen them yet!"Yeah that's how excited I am to meet her family and to go back to my birthplace!!

"Yeah I hope too, See you!!" she said and wave a goodbye to me. I surely would miss her. I picked my baggages and placed it in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi po!! Ok lang po ba?? Wala po akong masusulat eh!! Sorry po talaga, beginner kasi eh!! Peace!! :) Kung nagustuhan nyo po plaese ciontinue reading!!

Stay updated!! :)

How to pronounce their names right??

Galatians ( Galeyshans ) Lion ( Liyon) West

Sunmer (Sammer) Maxine (Maksin) Aerondale (Eyrondeyl)

***

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, business, places, event and incident are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Guys!! I changed the book cover and title AGAIN but I promise last na talaga toh. Thank you for understanding and Sorry for the confusion.

~hellocassandra.f~