The past is my haunting

Start from the beginning

I'm kind of sad they didn't have smiley faces all over them. Darn, that would have been such a good laugh. Imagining Dimitri in smiley faced boxers made me smile then I remembered that tight ass he has and those ripped muscles.

Damn it! I'm so going to miss that, and his husky voice, and the sexy laugh. I'm going to miss feel his arms wrapping around me protectively. I want protection. Protection from everything and Dimitri is so strong he would be able to protect me...then again I can protect myself.

I have to be strong enough to protect me. I search through the closet for my cell, and having no luck finding it. I searched in his dresser and found it hidden under the dresser. I turned on my Iphone and waited for it to load.

Then I read that I had fifty missed calls and a hundred messages. Holy shit. I've only been gone a couple of days. My dad had called at least thirty times, and Andrea my best friend had called the other twenty times.

There were texts from people asking what I was doing for the weekend...too bad what I did would shock them. There were a few from Andrea wondering where the hell I was, and then there were a bunch from my dad worried about me and wondering if my trip is okay.

He kept asking if I had gotten hurt, and why I wasn't answering his texts. Cousins spamming me and then one text message that made me cringe. One single text from Jake.

My heartbeat sped faster as the memories resurfaced and I felt my eyes fill with tears. I sighed and called Andrea. On the first ring she had answered.

“Where the hell are you?” Andrea practically screamed. I cringed, she could be very scary at times.

“I need you to come get me.” I said to her.

“What happened? You okay? Oh my gosh are you hurt? Want me to kill someone? You name it girl and I will get it done.” She said in serious voice. Andrea was the one who protected me and took care of me. I barely contained my laughter at her.

“I'm just stuck somewhere. By a house near a lake...don't know if that helps. Maybe I should check the mail. Maybe that'll have an address. Hold up.” I said as I ran out of the room down the stairs looking around for anything that looked like an envelope.

“Siri...baby you're in a house near a lake...and you don't know where it is.” She said as I was walked towards a counter that had mail on it.

“Yep.” I said to the phone and heard her scream again. I also heard her brother Nate come in and scream at her whats wrong. I couldn't help laughing.

“Siri's just in a house near a lake and she doesn't know where she is. Yep I had that same expression. Yep I think she's lost it.” I heard her say to Nate and then Nate took the phone.

“Siri, you okay? I'm coming to get you. Tell me where so I can get there.” He asked concern filling his voice. I smiled at the concern I heard.

“Nate I'm fine. Aha I found the address. Its Melrose located on forty second. Woah, isnt that really far?” I said into the phone, staring at the bill payment.

“Yeah, two hour drive. Hold on I'm leaving right now.” I heard Nate say. I smiled.

“Okay cya soon.” I said about to hang up when I heard Nate scream at me not to hung up. “What” I asked.

“You can't hang up without explaining.” he said in a serious while in the background I hear Andrea saying “Yeah you tell her brother!”

“I'll explain when you guys come and get me out of here. Please hurry.” I said into the phone.

“You got it babe.” He said and hung up. Babe? Nate could always make me blush, what a guy. I walked around the house and was amazed at how beautiful everything was. Hard wood floors, and beautiful art covered the walls.

I walked to the living room and stared at the big screen television. I jumped onto the couch and turned it on. Nothing to do now but wait. I flipped through the channels till I found that they had vampire diaries on...damn right I am watching this. Damon! You sexy beast, I love you.

I watched the episode then flipped the channel to watch the simpsons. They had a marathon on. After the second episode two hours had passed. I bet their almost here. I got up when I heard the door open and ran to it.

Only to be greeted by Dimitri with a menacing look in his eyes and blood all over his clothing. I screamed as I backed away from him toward the wall. What the hell was wrong with him. I knew I should ask to help but questions kept running in my head.

“Siri.” He said in a low growl. I stared at him as he approached me, he reached out his hand and I closed my eyes and turned away. I didn't feel his touch.

“Siri baby look at me.” He said in a low voice filled with a sort of defeated sound to it. I opened my eyes and was met with his cold eyes.

“What happened?” I stared at him. Dimitri shook his head and walked up the stairs and I heard him shut the door to the bathroom. I ran out the door. I could not stay in that house any longer. I stood outside and saw Nate's car approaching.

I ran towards it when it stopped only to be pulled by strong arms. I felt Dimitri grip me tightly. I thrashed around trying to get loose but there was no way. Nate came running towards me. Nate with his blond hair and dazzling green eyes were coming closer and I could hear Dimitri growl at Nate. I screamed at Dimitri to let go.

“No, you are mine. There is no way you are going.” Dimitri whispered into my ear.

“Let go of her.” Nate said to Dimitri.

“Go away little boy before I snap your neck. I have such a low tolerance right now that I won't be able to handle not killing you.” Dimitri said to Nate, his voice had gone cold and I shivered. Where was the man that showed me what being loved felt like. Nate approached but I screamed at him to stop.

“Dimitri let go of me. Come on just let me go. I need to step back into reality. This was fun but I need to leave.” I said to him.

“No. Do you not understand that you are mine? No one will take you away not even yourself. Understand this Siri.” He said and turned me towards him. I was shocked to see the tender love he had for me. He was being a possessive man but I felt loved...is that so wrong?

“Dimitri...you're the one who left me after what I had shared with you. Do you not understand that you are special for me to have done that with?” I started crying then and felt him pull me towards his bare chest. I wrapped my arms around him and cried.

“I saw something when I tasted you Siri. Something you kept locked up.” I heard him say and looked up at him.

“No, Oh God no.” I screamed over and over again. I fell to my knees and felt him fall with me. I stared up at the blue sky and screamed. Remembering the deaths, the cuts, and the deadly blows. What I did...what I was forced to do.

I shook my head that he had found out about my deepest darkest secret...and I felt wronged. He saw something he was never allowed to see. I pushed away from him and ran to Nate who was looking confused. I hugged him and felt his arms wrap around me.

“Let's go.” I said in a whisper. He held put his arm around my waist holding me tightly as he led me into the car. He opened the door and put the seat belt on. Nate walked to the drivers door and got in. he put the key in the ignition and I finally was brave enough to look up.

I see a half naked Dimitri on his knees looking defeated. I looked at the blue sky again and Nate began driving away.