14 Questioned

Sometimes you have to let things go so there's room for better things to come into your life.

=====

NICHOLAS POV

"Mom, you're here already?" Tanong ko dito. I'm surprised seeing her and giving her a hug. "I can see you already met my employee." Looking at Keixa and handling her bottle of water.

"Hi boss. She quite gave me a scare a while ago."

"Did she torture you?" Knowing mom, she can terrorize anyone if she wants to.

"Nah, everything's fine; I can tell we can get along just fine, right Ms. Jenny?" Then she looks at mom smiling.

I glanced at mom suspiciously and she just grinned at me. Oh no, I know that look. May pinaplano na naman ito. Mag sasalita na sana ako ng biglang nagtawag si dad.

"We're here dad." 

"There you are; I was just looking for you." Baling ni dad sa akin. Saka ito napatingin kay Keixa.

"Who do we have here Nick?" Lumapit ito kay Keixa. "Hi, I'm Miguel his father. Are you his date for tonight?"

"Dad, stop it. And no dad, she is not my date. Meet Keixa Talia Colucci and she works for me; I'm just giving her a tour."

"Is that so; would you like to join us for dinner then?"Dad asked her.

"We better continue this at the dining area; I'll just go check on your brother." Mom said and leaving us.

HER POV

"You know boss; your parents are suspiciously kind to me." I whispered to him and I can't help it but to laugh.

"Kung alam mo lang, baka nga mamaya may plano na ang dalawang iyon. We better join them, and discuss more on your ideas." He answered and we started walking towards the dining.

"Before I forgot, it's much easier if you have a contact for the furnitures. I'm really getting excited on this."

Naputol ang pag-uusap namin dahil sa sigaw na nagmula sa kusina. Bigla akong kinabahan, his voice sounds familiar. Then I remembered it's like from the guy I met at the café – but that's impossible Tali. How can you even be so sure that's him?

SEBASTIANS POV

"Dinners ready guys, be there in a minute." Sigaw ko sa kanila. Mom said Nick has a visitor, his employee to be exact? I am curious who it might be; no employees of his set foot on this house kaya laking pagtataka ko talaga.

I cooked lasagna – moms' favorite or should I say mom requested it. Naglalakad na ako papunta sa dining nang makita ko sila, napako ang tingin ko sa blondie na katabi ni kuya. Mukhang seryoso ang usapan ng dalawa kaya hindi pa nila ako napapansin.

"It's about time, I'm really starving, come take a sit and let's pray." Sabi ni mom.

Nabaling ang tingin ko sa kasama ni kuya, I can say she's beautiful kahit naka side view ito. Wait, I know her. "Tali?" saka ito napalingon sa akin. "It's really you, akala ko namamalikmata lang ako." Hindi ko mapigilang ngumiti, oh thank you Lord I meet her again. Pakiramdam ko tuloy biglang lumiwanag ang paligid nang makita ko siya.

"Ahem. Son do you know this young lady here?" Pagsisingit ni dad.

"Yeah, I met her at the cafe." Still looking at her, I guess she feels uncomfortable the way she blushes." I take my sit in front of her, I can tell she was surprised as I am, I never thought I would see her again. 

"You know brother; she'll melt if you keep on looking at her like that." Pang-aasar ni kuya sa akin. I gave him the – mind your own business look, saka ito bumulong kay Tali. Damn, ano kaya ang sinabi ni kuya. Looking at her reaction, lalo siyang namula.

"Tali. Dear?" Paninimula ni mom "Can I call you Tali?"

"Of course Ms. Jenny." Sagot niya habang naka ngiti, hindi ko rin mapigilang mapangiti din.

"How old are you by the way; you look young to be an interior designer." I'm closely listening on their conversation while eating. Kumain ka nga muna kasi at huwag lang panay titig ang ginagawa mo.

"I'll turn 26 this May. I studied early in Miami and was granted to have advanced loads so I graduated earlier."

"Do you live here alone, where are your parents?"

"May kasama naman po ako dito and for my adoptive parents; their name is Danny and Connie Colucci, they died in a car accident four years ago." Sagot nito saka naman ako napatigil. Adopted? Oh God, I don't know what to feel – angry, sad? I just want to give her a hug. I wish I could make the pain all go away; she doesn't deserve the harshness of this world.

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Mom please, let Tali eat her meal first." Sorry mom I would not let you question her any further. She looked at me relieved and smile.

==========

that's it folks, hope you like this chapter..

the picture above is Talis' parents.

time check 1:33 and it's time to sleep.

sorry for the errors.

violent reaction (if you have) then 

comment and vote.

hugs and kisses y'all.

ciao...