10 Shopping & Coffee

One week later...

Finally I'm getting rid of stupid crutches. I can walk properly without limping; and my hips returned to its natural color. I've been through hell this week and I'm gonna treat myself a shopping. I'm just wearing my white dress, nothing special. I'm still not comfortable wearing jeans for now. I don't like to irritate the bruises. I grabbed my hand bag and the car keys.

"Nay aalis muna ako at baka hapon na rin po ako makaka-balik

"Nay aalis muna ako at baka hapon na rin po ako makaka-balik." Pa-alam ko dito. She bid me goodbye. Now it's time to hit the road. 

It's an hour drive to SM San Pablo and I've decided to do grocery first. What? A girl gotta eat right? I am heading towards the personal hygiene aisle when my cart bumped into something or rather than someone. I was engrossed on looking for something I didn't notice someone's in front of me.

"I'm sorry sir; I wasn't looking where I was headed. Are you hurt?" Oh boy, he looks angry to me. I'm trying not to look stunned, but I can't help it. He is so gorgeous; I just gave him a small smile to ease the tension.

"Oh no worries, watch out next time." He smiled answering me and walks the opposite direction. I'm already done with my groceries; and I'll just have to pay first.

HIS POV

I was asked to do the grocery this time, its ok with me to do my part but being a Torres also has its disadvantages. I attract most of women; and I hate it. I can't even do simple things without being noticed. I really regretted that one time I pose for my friends' magazine. I'm now getting irritated with the people's glances then I got hit with something.

"I'm sorry sir; I wasn't looking where I was headed. Are you hurt?" The lady asked. Looking at her a little bit surprised. Whoa she is sure a beauty. "Oh no worries, watch out next time." I answered her then turning my back and walking away. Ano ba tong nangyayari sa akin, parang ngayon lang ako nakakita ng babae. I don't get nervous easily but there's something with those mesmerizing blue eyes. Nakapila na ako dito sa counter then I spotted her at the next lane. And now I'm starting to be creepy. I have all the time to look at her; she's curvy – one thing I like. A blonde too – I wonder if that's her natural hair color. And guessing her height maybe she's 5 ft. without the heels. 

I just paid for the grocery and now heading at the parking lot when my phone rings. Its mom; now what? "Hi mom, how are ya?" 

"Just checking my son if he's still alive?" Mom answered mockingly. 

"I'm ok mom, just done with the grocery. How's dad by the way?" 

"He's doin fine. I just wanted you to know that we'll be there tomorrow afternoon or evening." 

Napatigil ako saglit "Why, is there something wrong?" Holding my breath; waiting for her answer. 

"You don't need worry. We just want to have a vacation; maybe for three days?" 

Oh not again, sigurado akong kukulitin na naman ako ni mom. "Ok mom, I'm at the mall right now. I better get you something then. See you soon, love you mom." And I ended the call immediately. I decided to roam around and to grab some coffee. 

The smell of brewed coffee is so inviting. I entered the café and it's packed with customers. The coffee is that good huh? I was looking for any vacant sit when I saw a familiar figure. Hindi ako pwedeng mag kamali siya iyon. Oh stop being such a pussy and man up Sebastian. I got my order and started walking towards her.

"Hi, can I share a sit with you?" Please don't freak out, please? Looking up at me surprised. "The sits are all taken." She looks around to check, and I didn't expect for her answer. "Yeah, sure; malapit naman akong matapos dito."

"I'm Sebastian." Saka ko nilahad ang aking kamay. "I'm Tali." Then she shakes my hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now.

Hindi ko po alam kung kailan ang next update.

Need to take care of my daughter first.

Pls comment and vote..

Ciao..