Simple fate

Background:  Rochelle, a quiet, sensual, private 26 year old professional. Lived in a quiet rural town called Garden City with a population of 120. She worked in  the nearby large city  35 minutes drive along Route 169.

She longed for the simple things in life just like any other woman. Things like affection, desire, allure, friendship and a perfect simple relationship that was exciting, pure and forbidden. No much to ask right? 

Here is my story.

❤ ♡ ❤ ♡❤ ♡ ❤❤ ♡ ❤ ♡❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡❤ ♡ ❤ 

 It hit me at first like a gentle wave a soft tingling sensation - slow and sensual every pore of my skin quivered. Feather light kisses caressed every part of my body, head to toes, up my inner thighs to the most sensitive princess parts. The parts where I need him the most.

But right as he reached to where I needed him most I awoke feeling hot, breathless and my heart racing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But right as he reached to where I needed him most I awoke feeling hot, breathless and my heart racing. It has been like this now for 12 nights straight. Tis has to change-but how I thought in anguished need?

This seductive man, of my re-occuring dreams was firm, fit, hard, sensually scented, a touch so perfect, piercingly blue kind eyes , a smile so seductively beautiful and a presence irresistibly alluringly.

Every night brought the same beautifully sensual dream ending just before I was to be taken-always waking up hot and flushed. This nightly need ignited my inner core causing my desires to soar. I simply wished to be loved and adored-but felt never able to achieve this simple need-like an uncontrollable hunger that is never fed.

On the thirteenth morning I awoke in despair. It was then I realised I needed to transform this hauntingly seductive dream to reality-like the TV series Desperate housewives yet I was not even a house wife. A simple no strings attached moment or a classic one night stand or something much more. Either way, after 12 nights of emotional torment, it had needs that must be met. My inner desire was always just at its edge - so close yet so far. I ached in desire, longed to feel loved, desperate for the right man to share with me and meet my wildest dream.

I was nervous, unsure but determined. I showered dressed and went to work-hungry for something that I had ever faced in my life till now. A relationship, a man, a person who I could love, feel and enjoy one night at a time-building to an ultimate 24/7 need.

As it happened, at lunchtime, after ordering take out and I turned to leave the weirdest thing happened. I bumped straight into this guy- he was so familiar-like I had met him before and it was then I gasped in shock- he was the guy in my dreams! Firm, fit, hard, smelt divine, had piercing blue eyes with a smile that melted me....

My take out lunch wrap fell out of my hands onto the ground as we bumped. I was shocked. He instantly bent down and pick it up, touched my hand and said "Hey sorry-can I buy you another one".

I melted then and there, my heart raced, face blushed and was speechless. This was my moment.I gripped my hands tight then said without thought.

'Hi Rochelle and you are...?' time to take control girl I thought to myself.

'Hi Ryan-nice to meet you Rochelle' he said with a low sexy voice.

'Hi...hmm..mmmm....how about dinner?' I asked in desperate hope.

'Sure, tonite is that fine?' Ryan replied without pausing.

'Perfect, 6.30 across the road at Zagat's ok-do not be late?' is all I could think to reply. 

With that I slipped out of the shop tingling with excitement not believing I just made a date with a gorgeous guy, a guy who was in my dreams for 12 nights straight and he was real.

❤ ♡ ❤ ♡❤ ♡ ❤  ♡ ❤ ♡❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡❤ ♡ ❤