Chapter One (Ashfur POV)

The cat's name has been spreading around the Clans faster than Cheetahs running along the Savannah. Scourge. Yep, that's the name of him. Scourge. Quite odd to think that his mother named him that. I've seen him a couple times while hunting on the borders. He keeps pacing back and forth, looking at me, deeply, almost wanting me to talk to him. Weird. Why talk to me? Oh, whatever...
"Hey, Ashfur," Firestar said from behind me.
I turn around to face him. "Yes?"
"Can you join the hunting patrol around the borders with Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, and I?" He offered.
"Sure."
"Great." He smiled. He lead me off to Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight.
"Hey Ashfur," Brambleclaw greeted me. "Hi, Firestar." Then, dipped his head slightly to the Clan Leader.
"Hi.." Squirrelflight trailed off.
"Hi," I said dryly.
"Um, okay... Let's go," Brambleclaw said awkwardly.
"Yes, I'd highly appreciate that," I said coldly.
"Okay, follow me to the borders." Firestar started heading into the ferns and moss of the woods.
I glared at Squirrelflight, hissing underneath my breath. She glared back, while trotting off like a princess. I snorted. Drama Queen! I thought bitterly, my teeth gritting. Why did I even agree to go on this patrol? I did truly love Squirrelflight. She was my forever lover. Or, so I thought. Now, my bitter anger is tearing my soul and heart into a ball of ice. Kind of like what people say about Scourge. Scourge, I thought. Why do I always think about him? Do I like him? No, that's stupid. We're both males, how could that work? Unless...
"Hey, Ashfur; you coming?" Firestar yelled over his shoulder.
I ducked my head, embarrassed. "Sorry."
"Okay, let's go." Firestar lead the way, as Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight trailed behind him, casting curious and confused glances.
Oh whatever, forget the thought of Scourge... I thought, trailing off in my head, while getting deeper and deeper into the woods.
"I'll hunt over here," I offered Firestar, tilting my head towards the borders near the Twolegplace.
"Alright." Firestar nodded his head. He walked off to another area with Squirrelflight, while Brambleclaw went to another place. I padded towards the edge of the forest. A black shape caught my eyes, staring down, directly at me, from on top of the fence. Scourge, I thought. Scourge is right there...

=================================

AN:

Hello Readers! (Sorry for Short Chapter!) Thanks for reading this FanFiction about the ship of Scourge and Ashfur. This has been my favourite ship for the longest time, and I decided it'd be cool to write a story all about the two of them, and the "Back Story." (Even though Scourge and Ashfur never really meet in the actual books) Stay awesome 👌            -MojoKitty