FAQ

1. Can I enter more than one story?

Yes, you can, as long as all of the stories meet the requirements.

2. Follow up, if I enter more than one book can they be in the same category?

Yes!

3. What are you looking for?

Essentially, we are looking for books that best fit for each award, along with writer creativity. We are looking for authors who show dedication and have grammatically correct stories. If your story only has three chapters and it is not a short story, it does not show a lot of dedication to our judges!

4. How will I know if my story has been entered?

All entries will be added to the book lists. If you do not see your entry within two days, pm the team.

5. What are we being judged on?

One judge will read at least the first chapter of your book, not including the prologue. If it is amazing we will read more! The winners will be agreed on by our three judges.

6. Can I be a judge?

Right now there are no judgeship places open. But if the first contest goes well, there will be more opportunities in the future.

7. How can I contact you?

Pm the team for more questions. This is the best way to reach us :)

8. Does the story need to be completed?

No, as long as you are updating frequently :)