"Why not?" Hoseok asks, Jimin blushed making the two burst into giggles as they continued their plans.

Taehyung sighed happily, clasping his hands together

"The only thing we need now is to find you a lover Hoseok and we'll all be in relationships."

Hoseok blushed for the fact he was in a relationship. The only people who knew were Yoongi and Namjoon who he was originally only friends with.

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly laughing.

Taehyung shouted, eyes wide

"No way! Who is it! Who are you dating?!"

Jimin glanced at his hyung with some interest as well tilting his head to look at him.

"Well if you must know...we've been dating for a while and you guys will meet that person soon" he laughed awkwardly.

Making the two giggle, Taehyung abruptly turned to Jimin,

"See it's you and Yoongi's turn so as me and Hoseok were saying-"

Jimin cut him off a deadpan look taking over his face.

"Tae and I mean it Tae, as much as I would like too I am not asking Yoongi out especially now at the moment it..,won't look sincere at all," he adds on

"And plus I want him to do the asking not me."

Taehyung and Hoseok shared a look before they start freaking out. Running all over the apartment screaming at the top of their lungs.

Making Jimin's cheeks flush heavily as he realized he just admitted his crush on his hyung.

"Stop! Guys it's not that big of a deal" Jimin whined his face bright red and hot.

The three unaware of the audience that invited themselves in to witness the two screaming and running like headless chickens.

Jungkook somewhat smiled at the sight of his boyfriend who seemed happy. He made his way towards Jimin with the rest.

"What's going on?" He asked the others agreeing having came over to watch tv. Since they had a nice flat screen tv.

Jimin felt his face get ten times hotter as he felt not only their curious looks, but Yoongi's also.

Jimin stammered for a response only to make out a stuttered sentence.

"I-they-we-he...." Jimin took off to his room glaring swiftly at the two dimwits he calls friends.

Taehyung stopped what he was doing when he saw Jungkook. In a swift movement he jumped into the mans arms.

"Kookie!" He exclaimed happily rubbing his nose gently on the small patch of skin on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook tightened his hold on Taehyung's waist

"Can I ask what's going on?"

Before Taehyung can explain he saw the others and realize he can't because it'll give away their surprise.

"Guys we're very sorry for what we said, we didn't mean to take it that far" Taehyung apologized ignoring his mans question.

"Yeah and since we feel guilty we have a surprise for you guys" Hoseok buts in both boys bowing apologetically.

Seokjin smiled accepting the apology but slightly scared for what the three have in store.

The others following suit

"We accept your apology now let's get that tv started the games about to start." Namjoon stated heading over to the couch.

The rest following except Yoongi who glanced at Jimin's door in confusion.

Before he too headed to find a spot on the couch.

Jimin poked his head out from his bedroom door. When his face had finally lost its blush.

Seeing everyone watching the soccer match, while Taehyung and Jungkook  were preparing the snacks. 

Quietly he moved over to the couch Yoongi sat on and squeezed in. To Yoongi's amusement he moved his legs so the younger would be comfortable.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook, nudging his shoulder slightly with his head. Grabbing the younger's attention

"I thought you were really mad at me I was worried" he whispered glancing at Jungkook who leaned over and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Tae you can do something so bad and I could never truly be mad at you, it's one thing I love and hate."