Ying: oow... okay...

Irisha: hmmm.. Ying, can you leave us alone? There's something you can't know..

Ying: hmm okay...

Few minutes later...

Ying: done?

Fang: done what?

Ying: talking each other

Irisha: yess...

Ying: okay... now... can you guys teach me...

Fang: oww yeah! I forgot! I have promise with someone!! Do you remember, Irisha?

Irisha: ooww!!!! Yeahh!!! I remember that!!! Better we go now!! Sorry, Ying! We must go!!!

Fang and Irisha leave Ying alone...

That night....

Ying's POV:

November 4 ' 2016

Dear diary,

Today, I'm really confused with Fang and Irisha. Because, they always left me alone if I asked some question to them... It's really weird... But, before that, they have talked each other... Irisha said there was something that you can't know.. Well... I already had a bad feelings about their discussion.. But, I wouldn't know...

- Ying

Author's POV:
1 week later...

Fang: hey, Ying!

Ying: what?

Fang: can I meet you tomorrow?

Ying: sure.. but, where?

Fang: in a garden.. meet you at 10.00 AM!

Ying: okay!!

Next day
In a garden...

Ying's POV:
Where's Fang? He said he want to meet me here... Hmm.... Ahhh... There he is!

Author's POV:

Ying: Fang!!

Fang: .....

Ying: (he didn't listening to me) Fang!!! *running to Fang* Fang!!!

Fang: Y-Ying? What are you doing?

Ying: you had a promise with me

Fang: really? Whi-which one?

Ying: which one?! You said you want to meet me here!

Fang: I said I want to meet Irisha, not you!

Ying: but you said that yesterday, Fang! You said you want to meet me here! I heard it with my own ear!