fuck america

alright so the political rant is here, i was gonna hold it off but Donald Trump did some shit that made me even more pissed off.

okay so rant #1, i was calmly surfing through CNN.com, you know trying to stay up to date on this shitty ass world like Lauren Jauregui has taught me too. So I was surfing And I came across a link, about Arkansas. I clicked on this link, this is what I saw :

Oh it may be a sensitive topic some of of you guys because it deals with rape so just be careful (:

I just screen shot ted this, but I found it at like 5 something. So the title alone pisses me off, because. How can you tell someone who was R A P E D literally forced to do something they didn't want to do, that they aren't allowed to have an abortion?

You're acting like they weren't taped to begin with, even if they weren't you as a man are in no place to stay whether a woman has to give birth or not. It could be medical reasons, it could be because they just don't want children, and you can't fucking force them to do that.

But its even worse if they were raped because they were already forced to have sex, and know you're forcing them to carry a child that is obviously not wanted. I don't know about you guys but I don't want a child brought into this world unloved, and made from a terrible circumstance. I know women who had children of rape and were able to put aside that unfortunate event and loved that child with all they have. But I also kbie people who had children by rape and treated those children like they had a disease. a good friend of my sisters committed suicide because she couldn't handle seeing her rapists face every single day and have that moment play like a broken record when all you want to do is fix that record and move on.

And possible rape aside, feelings aside, some people are just not meant to be mothers. I'm not saying that to downplay them or discredit them, but its true: parenthood isn't for everybody. Its crazy enough that Donald Trump took away funding from Planned Parenthood which not only did abortions (not the majority) but also educated and gave young women a chance to learn about themselves and get help with whatever they're going through. Its crazy that people think its even okay, but making it  l e g a l, is a whole nother ballpark. This is meant for mean to control women, treat then like their nothing. This is what Trump's America is, this is the beginning of it. And its freaking sick, women should choose whether or not they have the baby, pro-life is a bunch of shit because there are things that don't allow pregancues from being successful and taking away abortions can be life threatening for the woman. Pro-choice, pro-WOMENS choice is what really needs to be encouraged, what really need yo have laws made for, because ayvthe end of the day, the woman is the person who is pregnant, who has to care for and grow another human being for multiples months, whos life, BODY and MIND and emotional state changes as soon as that sperm hut the egg, who has to go through hours of painful labor and give birth.

Now I saw that, and In the article was something else, how husbands can force wives not to have an abortion under this bill, even in cases if marital rape. This one, personally, is a matter of morals and upbringing. I was raised as a Christian, and I was taught that God doesn't believe in rape in a marriage. Rape shouldn't happen, but if a woman is force to god, it isn't rape by him. Let me explain. Sexual activities of any kind should be consenual. In a marriage is should definitely be consenual because as a wife you have to be submissive to your husband and yada yada yada. But as a husband you need to be respectful to your wife, and care for her, and I'm pretty sure that God knoes that forcing his wife to have sex with him isn't respectful. So that's where that comes from. (UPDATE: also, you can tell because you can have an accepted divorce if someone cheated, but not because of abuse or rape. that's the religion I was taught in ik not all religions are the same but everything in thus book is my opinion and experiences and that's what that is, so don't try and argue with me)  If that made sense.

UPDATE: I don't think that rape in marriage isn't a real thing, I think it is real and should be treated like another rape case.

But all in all, people think that second trimester abortions are unconstitutional, but I could go on on about the unconstitutional shit that has been happening in America since slavery. But, this bill is stupid, and slowly erasing the rights women worked so hard for.

this may have errors, cause I'm typing pissed and on my phone not my computer (:

rant two coming up (: this one features the mighty Cheeto