Florencia held her head in her hands and groaned

Not only did she now have to find a way to apologize before he could return to his country, but she would have to deal with the dating rumors and the hate comments she would receive from them. She knew she had brought it all upon herself. Perhaps if she had been nicer, the two would have figured out a solution to their problem together.

-

Sehun sat around the hotel room all day, refusing to acknowledge the outside world, and that was before knowing about the rumors that were circulating about him and Florencia. It was early afternoon when he got a text from one of the other group members. They had arrived in Korea hours earlier and had probably gone to bed and were just waking up. No doubt they'd have heavy jet lag from the long travel.

The contact name on his phone gave away who was trying to reach him. Other maknae. Jongin.

other maknae: we're gone for 1 day & ur 
already dating that girl ;)

other maknae: sneaky boy

sehun: mwo? 

*a/n: that means what in korean*

other maknae: caught red handed kekeke

other maknae: allkpop.com/oh-sehun-spotted-on-date-with-florencia-orizaba

Sehun clicked on the link and immediately he was met with a picture of him and Florencia, from when they were out getting the sandwiches and bubble tea earlier that day. The pictures had been taken by the Mexican press and the article had been translated into Korean from a gossip magazine called TV Y Novelas. They claimed that the two of them had been seen together, and that they appeared to be more than just friendly with each other.

 They claimed that the two of them had been seen together, and that they appeared to be more than just friendly with each other

Allkpop added more fuel to the fire when they posted a screen shot of the people Sehun followed on Instagram. He only followed ten people. Group mates Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, and Yixing. He also followed his group mates' girlfriends Park Sarang, and Park Mae. He followed Narda Gutierrez Lozano, who had been their house keeper over the summer and because close with all the EXO members. He followed Huang Chuyen, Tao's sister who pretended to be him for a year and was Lu Han's love interest. Nam Yumi was also on his list of followers; a girl who was Junmyeon's childhood friend, the heiress to Samsung Electronics, and had a crush on Yifan. He followed Lu Han and Wu Yi Fan at one point, but he had been forced by his agency to erase all contact with them. The last person he had followed most recently was Florencia Orizaba. The sole fact that they followed each other and liked each others' posts sent the media and fans alike into a frenzy.