9 | nueve

9 | nueve

The commercial was filmed within a few hours with Florencia and Sehun pretending they liked each other and that everything was okay while they were on camera. The whole plot of the video played the two off as love interests--who also happened to be famous in their own countries. Florencia would then ask Sehun to get her some Lala yogurt, but upon seeing that two little kids had the last ones, the two would then try to negotiate with them. 

As soon as filming for the commercial ended, Sehun stormed off to his dressing room, trying to get out of there as soon as possible. With the commercial, they had also taken pictures for promotional posters which would be placed in super markets around Mexico and the United States, there was a behind the scenes video filmed and finally a small greeting together for their fans in Korea and Mexico. The latter had been the idea of SM Entertainment, who posted it on all their social media platforms, while Florencia's management posted it on her social media platforms and her personal website.

When he left the studio in a hurry Florencia followed him, surprisingly quick in her five inch sparkly high heels, and she reached for his hand to stop him. "Sehun, wait." She said to him.

He stopped for a quarter of a second before he easily yanked his hand out of her reach and continued down the hallway. He said nothing to her and only snuck a tiny glance as he opened the door to his dressing room and disappeared inside, shutting the door behind himself.

Florencia heaved a sigh and went to her own dressing room to change out of her outfit for the shoot. 

Over the next few days, she was surprised to find Sehun at every commercial shoot she went to. And in every one of them, they were played off as a couple. If the gossip magazines already thought they were an item, the ads they were filming together were doing nothing to help them.

In the Barcel chips ad, he was a tourist arriving in Mexico who coincidentally ran into the former Miss Universe at the airport. In the Aeropostale, Hollister, and Forever XXI ads they just had to pose next to each other, smiling and laughing like they were two young people in love. In the Coca Cola ad they were two people meeting and falling in love at a mutual friends' party. For Sabritas chips, Florencia was introducing her foreign boyfriend to her family. They were initially unsure about him because he didn't speak any Spanish, but everything was made better when they saw that he showed up with a bag of original flavored Sabritas.

The extra week in Mexico had been eternal for Sehun, and he felt that time wasn't going fast enough by the time they got to the last commercial filming--for Marinela pastry snacks.

They had dressed both of them in clothing from the nineteen fifties, Florencia with her hair in an updo and a dress, Sehun wearing a suit. Two children had been hired to play their children, one of them a Mexican-Japanese little boy who was six years old and the other was a Mexican-Chinese little girl who was only four. They intended to make them pass off as Mexican-Korean. The commercial was to celebrate the sixty year anniversary of Marinela snacks.

With her family sitting around the dinner table, Florencia clad in an apron and oven mits would bring out s magnificent cake, which was the original recipe of the first Marinela product. She set it on the table, in front of her husband and would give him a peck on the lips before cutting it into slices and giving her family a piece.

In between breaks of filming, Florencia stood off to the side with a sulk. Each time she tried to get close to Sehun, he would walk away from her. He mostly kept to himself since he didn't speak any Spanish, but was polite each time someone talked to him. One of the children walked up to her, the little boy who played her son in the commercial. He gave her a sly smile and then complimented her, "You're so pretty Flora." He said to her. Since her name was a bit difficult to pronounce for him and the little girl, he had shortened it to Flora. "I wish my real mom was as pretty as you."