Chapter 8

Alison POV

We pull up outside of a gorgeous grey-stone country house with beautiful flowers and plant life scattered about on perfectly organized soil, lined with a healthy green grass lawn supporting the flawless look.

"Who's house-" "Sophia's." Emily side glances at me and I frown in utter confusion, "but-" "you thought it would be a run down, poor house? Nice to see that you don't judge a book by its cover DiLaurentis." Emily gets out of the truck and opens my door, waiting for me to get out impatiently.

Once my feet hit the gravel Emily slams the door and shoves her hands into her jean pockets, walking to the front door. When she realizes I'm not following she stops and raises her eyebrows at me, "well? You coming Princess?"

My eye twitches at that nickname as I huff, "yeah...and don't call me that."

I glare up at her as I get to the porch and she smirks, "why, you don't like it?"

"Not even a little bit." I knock on the door and groan until Emily grabs my arm gently and pushes me away slightly as she pulls a key chain out of her pocket, "good. That's the goal."

She sticks a key in the lock and unlocks the door, pushing it open for me as I only scowl at her more, "I really hate you."

"I can live with that. After you, Princess." Emily smirks and I grunt, walking inside the house with nothing but anger boiling in my veins as Emily walks behind me after shutting the door.

"Alison." Aric sprints downstairs and grabs a hold of me, tugging me into a tight embrace, "are you okay?"

I raise an eyebrow, "I'm fine. What's going on? Who were those guys Aric?"

He sighs and cups my cheeks, "I was so worried that they had hurt you. You're sure you are okay?"

I glance at Emily who nods at me and I sigh, "a little spooked and confused but I'm fine. I just want to know what the hell is going on? I want my parents, Aric. Where are my parents?"

"They're meeting us. I need to talk with them. Alone."

"No, they're my parents."

Aric bites his lip and rakes his fingers through his hair exasperatedly, "just...come. We're going to church."

I frown as Emily gently leads me outside and I shake my head, "I don't understand. What's going on?"

"A meeting with your parents. Don't worry about it," she says it with assurance. Probably because she sees how  confused I am. My head only nods as I follow her outside to the car.

Emily POV

When Alison gets out of the car I follow but Aric grabs my arm then stares at me, "you're lucky I'm not killing you right here. I have no idea why the fuck you didn't answer my messages last night but I don't want to know right now. As long as you keep Alison in the office room in the church then last night never happened. You're a good man, Emily. Alison doesn't leave that room unless I allow it. I will be talking to her parents and I don't want her getting nervous or freaked out. Fuck this up and I promise that your ass will be on a plaque against the wall in my living room. Understood?"

I gulp and nod, "understood."

Aric sighs and nods, "go inside. Keep her in there. Now, go." He pats my back and pushes me slightly towards the church and Alison is waiting impatiently for me. "What now? Where are my parents?"

"They're coming. But you don't get to see them yet."

"Why not?"

"Because it's a private meeting, that's why, Princess." Alison grunts and I put my hand on the small of her back, pushing her inside of the church against her will as she tries to get out of my grip but once we get into the office I lock the door and she grunts again, shoving my chest back.

I only smirk at her, "I like it when you're feisty."

She only rolls her eyes and sits in the chair across from me, arms crossed across her chest in annoyance. "Why am I always stuck with you?"

I smirk and fold my arms across my chest, leaning forward, "because you want me with you." Alison scoffs, "as if."

I stand up and lean against the desk right in front of her, "face it. The facts are all there. You find me hot, sexy and totally safe. Am I wrong?"

She looks at her hands, "you're dangerous though."

"And that has you confused. You can't figure me out...much like how I can't figure you out, Princess." I bend down and place my finger under her chin, staring into her eyes with a teasing look until they bore into me like a soul opening light.

I feel something flutter in my stomach. I frown and she mirrors my exact expression. "I want to know what they're saying."

"You can't. Not yet."

"Let me sneak out."

"Not a chance Princess."

Alison holds our stare down and now it's her turn to smirk, "why so close? You look...uneasy, Emily. Is it because you're yearning to just kiss me?"

I swallow a huge lump in my throat and lick my dry lips nervously, "no. Not at all."

Alison stands up and leans into my body, "you are having a hard time resisting me, aren't you? I see you staring at me, Emily. Don't think I don't know because...I know you wanna kiss me."

Her eyes and face send me a teasing look, one that makes me feel something so strange. I just...I have to...

I force my lips to hers and she gasps into my mouth out of surprise while I cup her cheeks, forcing her body backwards until she hits the door and moans while I enter my tongue into her mouth.

Our tongues fight for dominance in her mouth while I trail my hand up her leg, slipping under her nike shorts, squeezing her butt cheek which earns me a moan in return.

I kiss her neck and she groans as she tangles her fingers in my  hair, pulling me closer as her leg lifts up, resting on my waist. I groan when she rubs her body up against me more and I suck on her neck, then back to her lips, the heat between us only getting hotter and more intense by the second.

I grab both of her cheeks with my hands while Alison jumps up, allowing me to hold her in my arms while I press her to the door.

She sucks on my lips and bites down, pulling my lip into her mouth and kisses me once more before I pull away, hearing footsteps and Alison hurriedly sits in her chair while I fix myself and try to make the boner that formed go down.

When the footsteps disappear I look at Alison, just eager to feel her lips against mine again. She was sweet and sexy all at once...how does that happen in a girl?

"Well..." She folds her hands together and looks up at me, "wanna let me out now to hear what they're saying?"

I chuckle and shake my head, "I promised Aric I wouldn't. Why the hell would I do that?"

Alison fixes her shirt and smirks at me.

"Because if you don't I'll tell him that you kissed me."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OOOOOO

Alison is smart, huh?

What do you think so far?

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13