Sweet Love

"Will you undress me?" you pouted to Sam as you tried to take your shirt off, but failed.

"Come here." He motioned you to come closer to him.

"Pants first," you said, smiling.

Sam sighed and removed your pants from your waist and slid them down. After, he handed you some of his sweats.

"Shirt," you continued.

"Raise your arms," Sam said.

You rose your arms and waited for him to pull your shirt up. He went slowly, and you pulled your head out of the shirt.

"Can you unclip my bra?" You asked.

Sam nodded and you turned around, waiting for your bra to fall to the floor.

When you turned around, Sam looked away, taking no part in looking you up and down.

Turning away, he said, "which shirt do you want to sleep in?"

"Your pacers shirt, it's so big and comfy."

Sam nodded and grabbed a shirt from his closet. You stumbled to get the shirt over your head and over your body. You started laughing hysterically because you couldn't manage to get yourself dressed. This was the routine when you got high.

Sam helped you lay down and covered you up to make sure you weren't cold tonight.

"Sam, Sam, Sam, come lay with me," you whined to him holding your arms up at him.

"(Y/N), no. I'm gonna go finish playing fortnite with the guys and then I'll come lay with you. I promise," he said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"Ugh. You suck," you pouted even more.

"I know. Do you want the light off?" He asked as he walked out of the room.

"No, I want it on."

"Are you going to sleep?"

"Nope. I'm just gonna stare at the wall until you get back," you said with much refusal. You were always very stubborn when you were high. You wanted everything your way and you just wanted your man to baby you.

You tried keeping your eyes open but they slowly got heavy and you fell asleep.
* * *
"Babe, baby, babe. Wake up," Sam whispered into your ear.

"Nooo," you groaned.

"Yes, get up baby. The boys are gone," Sam said with a smile.

You knew what this meant. He wanted to fuck. You wanted to have sex too, being high made you horny in too many different ways.

You groaned and yawned with how tired you were. You rubbed your eyes and put your hair up.

Sam turned out the light and got down to your level, hovering over your body.

"You're gorgeous, (y/n), I love you," he said as he kissed your body from your stomach up.

You squirmed and smiled. He was always so sweet and gentle with you. He knew how to make you feel good.

Sam peeled his shirt off of you, exposing your naked chest. He palmed your breasts, making you want him even more. He put his hand down towards your vagina. He moved your panties to the side and slipped a finger in.

"You know I like more than one," you smiled mischievously at your boyfriend.

"Say no more, babygirl." Sam stuck another finger in, making you moan with excitement.

Sam went in and out slowly, making you wetter and wetter.

"I want you Sammy," you moaned and pulled him up towards you. You kissed him and pulled him down to you, so he was on top of you.

You took his shirt off of him and felt his broad shoulders and then trailed to his biceps. You loved feeling his body because it felt like home.

You proceeded to feel his body. He moved your arms up and held them there. He slowly went in with his lengthy penis. You moaned, as he went slower, then faster. He knew you better than you knew yourself.

"I love you Sammy," you said as he was making love to you.

"I love you more, (y/n)," he replied. He then stopped and kissed your forehead.