He's Whipped

"Sam, are you ready to go?" You moved through the group of boys and pouted to your boyfriend who was talking to his friends.

"In a few minutes baby." Sam moved a strand of hair out of your face and kissed the top of your head.

This is what you loved about Sam. He treated you no different when he was in front of his friends. Yeah they said that he was "whipped" and "wrapped around your finger", but Sam didn't care because he loves you.

"Yeah, Emmy bit my dick while giving me head the other day." Sam's friend, Matt, told the group of guys.

All the guys busted out laughing and pushing Matt around.

"This ones a biter." Sam laughed and pointed at you.

"SAMUEL WILKINSON!" You yelled and smacked his arm while laughing.

The group of guys started laughing and you knew it was your turn to get Sam back.

"He's just mad because he can't get head from me, or anything else for that matter." You raised your eyebrows at him and blew him a kiss.

"Damn Sam, you've been with her for a year and you still can't get any!" Nate shouted with a laugh.

"Whatever." A smile crept across Sam's plump lips. "What do ya say we head home?" Sam asked.

"Sounds good." You whispered.

"Okay princess." Sam picked your book bag up off of the schools tile floor and grabbed your hand.

"Stop staring." You told Sam, who was staring at you as he walked.

"Why, I can't admire my beautiful girlfriend?" Sam asked.

Those simple words made your heart melt. He was always the cheesy type towards you. He knew that you liked him being cheesy, because it proved how much of a goof he was.

You chose to roll your eyes at his question and kept on walking.

"I'm gonna go pull the car up to the front doors, it's pouring outside." Sam told you.

You nodded and he ran outside to his truck.

Ring. Ring.

You picked up your phone, knowing it was Sam.

"Come on baby, it's warm in here." You could feel the smile tugging on Sam's lips.

"You're so dumb. I'm coming." You headed out the doors, still on the phone with Sam.

"You will be. So, why don't you say it with a little not enthusiasm. Did I not hit the right spot?" Sam winked at you as you opened the passenger seat door.

"Fuck you." You laughed at his sexual remark.

"You know I want to fuck you, again." Sam winked and smiled.

You rolled your eyes and smacked Sam in his arm.

"I'm kidding babe. I'm kidding."

"Whatever." You kissed Sam on the nose and buckled your seatbelt.

* * *

"Home at last!" You exclaimed as Sam pulled up to his house, which you called your second home.

You unbuckled and ran up to Sam's room. You jumped on his bed eagerly, until he came in the room.

San grabbed you by your waist and pulled you down with him.

He straddled you and you laughed at him, until he started placing kisses on your neck.

"Sam, stop." You moaned, because he knew it was your sensitive spot.

Sam sucked on your skin, leaving hickeys you imagined.

"(y/n), I love you so much, you know that?" He asked.

"I know. I love you too." You turned over so you were on top of him.

You placed a long kiss on his lips and ran your fingers through his hair.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Sam asked.

You nodded and said, "you're totally whipped babe."

________

FIRST IMAGINE.
HOLY SHIT, ITS TERRIBLE