Where am I? Pt 1

(This first part will be in Toby's POV, if you couldn't tell from the drawing above *I drew this*)

Wh-What!? Where am I?!? What's happening?!? Who- Oh... right. I killed my dad... and then just burned the neighborhood along with my own house. Then all of a sudden, this really tall guy with no face just came, got me out of the fire, and then I blacked out. It was the weirdest thing. But I'm in some sort of large room laying on a full sized bed from what I could tell with black and gray colored covers. The room itself had a white ceiling, black walls with a clear window with a white frame, and a nice, orange carpeted floor (my favorite color!) Next to me was a dresser with the hatchets I took from the house, along with orange lensed goggles and a cool looking mouth gaurd. I decided to put on the goggles and all and go explore a little.

As soon as I left the room, I ran into the faceless man who saved me from the fire. "Oof! O-Oh, s-s-o(tic)rry!" Oh yeah, did I mention that I studder, tic, and crack my neck in literally, every. Single. Flipping. Sentence. "It's ok Toby, my child." 'How the heck does he know my name.' "I know your name because I've been watching you, Toby." Great, now creepy, faceless, tall, stalker dude can read my mind. "My name is Slenderman, but you can call me whatever you like. Now, come child, the others are waiting." Others?