Unwanted To Loved Ch. 14

Ruby's P.O.V.

Matt comes back in and he drops the last of the bags on the floor. He sits down in front of the bags.

"Come over here and sit by me." He says.

I got off the bed and walked over to him and then I sat on his lap. I think it shocked him a bit but he wraps his arms around me.

"How come you didn't write a note telling me where you went?" I ask.

"I did. I placed it on my pillow..." He says.

"I didn't see it." I say.

"Well, I'll look for it after we look through the bags together." He tells me.

Matt kisses the top of my head and then he begins pulling things out of the bags. Their clothes...for me.

"What do you think?" He says after pulling everything out.

I didn't say anything. I was speechless. Now I know that Matt and Amy went out shopping for me. 

"You didn't have to." I say after my shock disappeared.

"I wanted to. Its my job to spoil you and that is exactly what I intend to do." He tells me.

I laugh at that. 

"Alright, lets find that paper." He says.

I got off of his lap and he stands up and then he helps me up. We head to the bed and I see something on the floor.

"Is that it?" I question pointing to the floor.

Matt bends down and picks up a piece of paper. He glances at it before handing to me. I look at it.

It says, 'My sweet Ruby, your beautiful when you sleep. Do you know that you talk in your sleep? I'll tell you soon what you said. Anyways, I am leaving with Amy, she will be helping me pick out clothing for you. I will be back soon, please make sure to eat something. Love Matt.'

My eyes got big at the part where it asked if I knew that I talked in my sleep. I look up at Matt.

"What did I say?" I questioned.

"You said, 'Don't leave me, I love you Matt.' Which by the way, I will never leave you." He tells me.

At least he didn't say that he will never love me. I buried my face in my hands.

I feel a pair of hands pull my hands down gently. 

"What's wrong?" He questions.

"Do you love me?" I mumble.

I feel my body being pulled to Matt. Our bodies touched and then Matt wrapped his arms around me. He lowers his head a little and captures my lips in his. We kissed and the sparks flew.