Prologue chapters - Chapter 4

Dear Shawn,
I saw you again today,
You were alone, she wasn't there.
I was in the supermarket having a bad day.
My eyes were red and puffy from crying to hard over you.

I decided I needed to get out and get some food.

I went through the aisle grabbing bits and pieces and I walked straight into you..
I wasn't looking we're I was going and neither was you. I went into your chest and smelt that aftershave I missed so much. I looked up and there you were looking down at me ( you always were taller than me)

I felt lost for words and quickly made my way to the till even though I didn't pick up my s'more flavoured pop tarts and mango smoothies.

I was about to pay and you... you turned up behind me and gave the pop tarts and smoothies to the cashier. "You forgot these" you said smiling that sweet concerned smile you out on when I was sad.
You then put your card in the machine and payed I mumbled a thank you and walked off.

I didn't realise my sleeves were rolled up.

You didn't see the scars did you Shawn?

I'm sorry...

You hurt me soo when you left me for her.

James texted me today him and the boys are in the us and they want to meet up with me.

I don't want them to see me like this...

But I'm glad they got intouch you should really talk to them but it make be awkward being laur, cam and you.

-Sabrina