Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

Liam chuckled, but I didn't give him time to respond before I continued. "Tomorow, we're going to a bookstore as soon as we get to the next state. You need some educating. And a spelling teacher."

"Shout to Madison from Ottawa," Liam grinned as his eyes went back to the screen. "And goodnight , sorry I didn't see your name whoever that was. Teagan, somebody asked if you can rap."

I grinned. "Whoever said the Mean girls thing better be watching. Ready?"

Liam raised his eyebrows.

I took a deep breath. "Yo Yo Yo! All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me! From my grades, to my lines you can't touch Kevin G! I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard I'm like James Bond the third, sh-sh-sh-shaken not stirred - I'm Kevin Gnapoor! The G's silent when I sneak through your door. And make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me. Cause the next time you see her she'll be like, OOH! KEVIN G! How was that? That's the only rap I know."

"Maybe we should put an age restriction on who watches twitcamas with you in it," Liam teased.

"Well," I shrugged. "If your fans are old enough to have Twitter, and be fans of people 18-20, I think they can handle it."

"True," Liam admitted as he read on. "Do you miss Danielle? Yes, I miss Danielle very very much, and I am upset about the hate she was getting."

"Danielle's getting hate?" I raised my eyebrows. "Why? What's to hate? I mean, hating her won't make you like them any better."

"Exaclty," Liam turned to the screen. "She's amazing and doesn't deserve any of the hate and I couldn't have said it better."

"Amen," I saluted the webcam before reading more tweets. "Your fans want us to play truth or dare. But I'm not too sure how that's gonna work out."

Liam shrugged. "I guess we pick dare?"

"Dare," I agreed and in moments, they started pouring in. We decided on prank call Harry. Using the hotel phone so it wouldn't be recognizble.

"Hello?" a sleepy and husky voice answered. I put him on speaker. 

"So, I found this number online, and some girl like totally said t was a number where I can annonmously tell people my like problems," I gushed into the phone, trying not to laugh.

"Uh," Harry sounded confused. "B-"

"So," I began my rant. "Today I was in class and this girl like, looked at me. I mean she like looked at me. That was so rude. I caught her looking, so she looked away, but she was like looking at me. I mean jeez. Is she in love with me or something? Totaaly wrong. And then at lunch, when I was about to order, the person in front of me got like the same order as me! The same order! I mean, why couldn't he pick pepperoni pizza instead of cheese? Nobody should be allowed if I do it. God. Don't you think?"