•vegas part 2•

Abby's POV

We landed in Vegas about an hour ago, and we are currently all spaciously dispersed in Maddox Enterprises Limo, apparently every Maddox child get awarded their own personal limo when they turn eighteen, not really the same tradition we have in my family, which is cake, and a few hundred dollars, but who am I to judge?

Kiki looked up from her phone, and glared at Hunter,"How much longer until we are there?"

Hunter gave her a disgusted look and threw a sequined mermaid pillow, and Kiki's perfectly curled haired head, and Kiki flailed her arms in panic trying to keep the foreign object from encroaching in her personal space.

Sam ran her hand through her short white-blonde pixie cut, as she cast her eyes on Hunter and Kiki, who we're acting like five year olds, and she sadly smiled to herself, and returned to writing in her light gray notebook.

I was about to ask her what she was writing, when we heard a knock on the partition glass, and looked up to see the limo driver was motioning us that we had arrived at our destination.

Hunter looked out of the window, and a smile crossed over her delicate features, and she basically kicked the door trying to get out of the car to greet her brother.

Sam and I exchanged heartfelt looks as we tried to go around Noah and Kiki making out.

Like jeez, I don't think they even know how to breathe, like damn, how can you stand to kiss Noah; my brother, for that long? 

My red converse hit the concrete pavement, as I swerved my head, taking in my surroundings, which was Hunter's brother's tricked-out, 3 floor, man cave turned mansion, with perfect trimmings, a pool and an outside bar.

"Dang," I turned to face Hunter, and her relatively attractive brother,"You have a really nice house."

He laughed, his voice deep and throaty, with a hint of a British accent,"Thank you, that is very kind of you. May I ask your name?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," I smiled, feeling my face tinting pink, as I extended my hand,"I'm Abby, Abby Foster."

Brad's eyes widened in realization,"Oh, oh you're Noah's little sister?"

I laughed, smiling,"Yeah, he's actually in the car making out with his girlfriend."

Brad sadly smiled,"He finally got a girl that doesn't end up, well dead."

I melancholically chuckled, remembering how much I missed Zoe and Riley,"Yeah, but I mean he's happy, even though it's weird he's dating my best friend."

Brad threw his head back, and laughed lightly,"He's still quite the ladies man, but getting off that topic, can I meet the rest of the squad?."

Sam apparently took that as her cue to introduce herself, and said confidently,"Hey, I'm Sam, the outcast one with awesome hair."

Brad tapped his chin with his thumb, and cocked his eyebrow amused,"Oh, so you're the little firecracker that Hunter here keeps telling me about?"

Hunter's POV
Oh my shit, he did not just say that.

Firecracker?

Hell kinda first impression thing to call somebody is that?

I could see the amusement mixed with confusion on Sam's face, so I jumped in, laughing nervously,"He's playing. I said you're a little feisty."

Sam smiled, almost as if to mock me,"Well, to be one hundred percent completely honest, it is better than the "Sammy" nickname my mom gave me. "

Brad laughed as his eyes averted over to the car where Noah and Kiki were finally stepping out of the limo, in a breathless mess, Noah has Kiki's tinted chapstick smeared across his mouth and chin.