•no scrubs•

Abby's POV

It's been a month since I started hanging out with Kiki and Hunter, and can I just say; that they are awesome?

Kiki is like 10 pounds of badass in a tiny, feminine body, she's an amazing actor, and she's really funny.

Hunter, despite the stereotype, is extremely smart, she's in my english class, and she never shuts about about abstract nouns, and Shakespeare. She has this sad essence about her, me and Kiki sometimes question her on it, but she always just says that it's "too soon".

It's whatever though.

"Hey," Kiki spoke up, her voice ringing clearly in the crowded, hollow hallways,"Fall dance? We should go."

Hunter quickly got defensive,"No, dances are nothing but sexaully crazed teenagers looking to pounce on any moving thing, despite their gender or sexaul orentation."

I noticed Hunter tensing up, and rubbed her shoulder comfortingly,"Hey, it's okay, we don't have to go."

Kiki's pretty face morphed into a disappointed frown,"It's junior and senior night though, everyone we know will be there. What's cooler than that?"

Hunter's face lit up like a christmas light,"I have an idea, meet me in the south wing parking lot after school."

Kiki and I exchanged confused glances as Hunter walked down the hall, her perfect hair swishing across her dark blue lace t-shirt.

Kiki shook her head and laughed, and looked at me seriously,"So, can I ask you something?"

I smiled genuinely,"Yeah, of course. What's up?"

Kiki started turning red, she stuttered,"I kind of like your brother."

My smile dropped, and my face took on a fake mask of confusion,"Oh, that's cool, I can ask if he knows you."

She shrieked with glee, and wrapped her arms around my neck, in utter joy she kept screaming,"Thank you, thank you!" in my ear.

She finally let go of me, and grabbed my hand and dragged me to our class.

Hunter's POV

I'm so excited, I have the perfect idea, and it's so much better than some lame ass school dance.

I can't do it alone though.

You see some of the benefits of being rich is that your parents buy a lot of stuff, and sometimes "stuff" is a 10 room, tricked-out mansion in Las Vegas that they sold to my brother when he turned 21 two years ago, and I happen to know he would let me come back. I had to stay with him for five months after I had my public breakdown last year.

Shaking the upsetting thoughts out of my brain, and grabbing my phone glancing at the clock; to see if I had enough time to make this class before my advanced math class started, the same one Kiki took, but she was in a different period.

Tapping on my brother's contact, I lifted my rose gold clad phone to my diamond studded ear, and listened to the dial tone, before I heard a gruff, deep voice that I'd recognize anywhere.

"Hello?"

I smiled internally,"Braddy-Boo! I missed you."

I heard his deep laugh rumbled through the tiny phone speaker,"Hey, Hunt, I'm glad to hear from you, everyone being nice to you, no problems?"

I hesitated a little bit,"No, not really. I mean there was this girl that grabbed me by the shirt when I was trying to be nice to her, but I met these really two cool girls, Kiki Jones and Abigail Foster."