Cyber Chat to Real Life............

Mel stared at the monitor, hoping that he would be there. TheGuy4U, had been her cyber friend for almost six months now, and she was fast becoming smitten with him. They had never met in real life, but they had talked on the phone and what not, and of course on the computer.

He lived about an hour away from her and they had been talking over the last week about possibly meeting up in person. She was excited to meet up with him. He had been her everything over the months, the person she told her day to, the person she missed, the person she thought about, a lot. He was becoming more then a cyber person should be but she couldn’t help herself.

She all but squealed as his I M popped up saying hello. She sighed, happy to see him.

MistyGirl: Hey how was your day? She typed, excited to see where this conversation would go today. They had had dabbled in cybersex a time or two, but never with cameras or anything, Mel just didn’t feel right doing that.

TheGuy4U: Great, boring but you know how it is, how was your day? He replied after a short pause.

MistyGirl: Same as usual, my boss is being a dick but what else is new.

TheGuy4U: Have you thought about meeting in real life? He suddenly asked. Oh no, she thought, I guess he really was serious about meeting up, couldn’t hurt I suppose.

MistyGirl: I would like to yes. When would be good for you? Mel asked nervously. She had never met anyone off online before and it was a bit nerve racking.

TheGuy4U: Well it's Friday night, are you free this evening? Mel sucked in a breath at the question. She wasn’t sure about tonight, but then again if she didn’t say yes now, would she ever?

To answer her own question she decided to type the first word she thought of.

MistyGirl: Sure.

TheGuy4U: When and where? I can drive there so pick somewhere your comfortable with and we can meet up. Hows that? He asked earning him a smile through the screen.

MistyGirl: How about eight at Dipins Pub? It's a nice place, very friendly.

TheGuy4U: Sounds great, I'll wear a black and green stripped polo and blue jeans, I'll be easy to recognize.

MistyGirl: I don’t know what I will be wearing yet, so I will just look for you, but you’ve seen my picture so you should be able to find me, more then likely I will be at the bar.

TheGuy4U: Sounds great I will see you at eight, text me when you get there.

They said their goodbyes and Mel signed off and raced to her bathroom to shower and get ready, it was almost five and that didn’t leave much time for a girl who never gets dressed up. She raced through her shower, washing and conditioning her hair, only to get out and dry it all up.

This was gonna take some work, she thought as she looked in the mirror.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mel drove along the roads trying to calm her nervousness about meeting him, Drake, her cyber buddy. She had seen some photos that he sent and honestly, he was a handsome man. He was four years her senior at twenty-five. Hair that stayed kissed by the sun blonde and green eyes of the deepest forest sat proud in his pictures. Chiseled features of a strong jaw and cheek bones carved his own bad boy beauty.

He rode motor bikes and raced cars in his free time, and how she managed to meet such a divine specimen she will never know. He had a tall body, framed by broad shoulders and defined muscle, he looked like a God. She was just glad that he didn’t know how she saw him, he just knew she thought he was handsome.