"Now let's do introductions, our name, likes, dislikes and dream."

"My name is Minato Namikaze, I like fuinjutsu, toads and ramen. I dislike people who would abandon team mates and people who are prideful. My dream is to become the next hokage!"

"My name is Nohara Rin, I like strawberries, um... ah, I dislike people who where masks!" She stated, huffing.

"Masks...?" Kakashi muttered curiously. Rin hadn't said that before...

"Yea! Like, not physical ones! Just the people who act tough but inside they're hurting and hiding their pain and I can't heal them because-" Rin stopped her rambling and blushed, ducking her head and mumbling a small 'sorry'. 

Minato chuckled and waved his hand. "Continue?"

"Ah-! My dream is to become a great Medic nin!" She smiled brightly, then looked over at Obito. "How about you?"

Obito blushed and puffed his chest, shifting the goggles on his head.

"My name is Uchiha Obito! I like helping people, and cats! But dogs too cause they're cool. Basically all animals actually... I dislike people who hurt my comrades and I'll do anything to protect my precious people! My dream is to become HOKAGE!" He announced determinedly, fist pumping.

Kakashi smiled underneath the blue fan.

"Ma, I guess it's my turn..."

They all turned to him and he cocked his head sideways, giving them his famous eye smile.

"My name is Hatake Kakashi. I love spending time with my family and that includes Obito of course, I like my summons very much, they are practically family... I dislike many things, and my dream is to..." he paused at that.

To save Obito.

To save Rin.

To save Minato sensei.

To save Kushina.

"... To be able to live a happy life with all my comrades, alive." 

Hardly anyone noticed the emphasis.

Minato did though.

He didn't like it.

...

"Neh Jiraiya sama..." Kakashi muttered, looking up at the white haired man. "I have always wondered, what is your last name?"

Jiraiya sighed. "Kid, I've been an orphan since day one. How would I know?"

"... I'm sorry."

"Nothin' to be sorry 'bout kid. Now scram, I need to do my research!" he giggled at the last part. A sparkle appeared in Kakashi's eye.

"I'm looking forward to your new book series Jiraiya sama." he left, humming in his head.

And I hope you'll be able to finish it this time.

Jiraiya paused and looked at the boys retreating form.

... How did he know I was creating a book series?

...

"Shisui kun, are you ready for your first day in the academy?!" Obito cheered, holding his fist up.

"YEAH!" Shisui yelled, fist bumping Obito back. Kakashi chuckled at the sight and grabbed both of their shoulders.

"Let's go."

"OSU!"

...

Itachi looked up to see the silver haired fairy and he squealed, fingers reaching for the magical strands of hair. The fairy laughed softly and pale fingers touched Itachi's cheek gently.

Itachi loved this fairy.

He just didn't know it was a boy.

Kakashi was too pretty anyways.

...

"Ah... Mikoto sama, can I ask why Itachi's eyes are constantly following me everywhere?" Kakashi asked, slightly creeped out by his future (maybe) subordinate.

...

"Ne, Aniki. How are babies made? I thought they can only be made with one lady and one guy!" Obito brought up suddenly after looking confused for a few minutes.

"Uh, yea they can only be made with one lady and guy, Obito." Kakashi slowly replied carefully, one eyebrow raised.

"But then I saw two men with one baby!" He retorted.

Oh shit.

"Uhh...." Come ON! You're are the Rokudaime and you can't even explain a single thing to a kid-

"Ask Fugaku sama."

...

The last part happens when you read too much yaoi.

A/N

I passed the 1000 word mark. ADIOS.

Next chapter hopefully things start changing... Huh.

Eating bread with chocolate spread which ain't nutella,

-Migale373

Sorry this chapter SUCKS. I mean, it's not even funny and hardly any progress was made!