23 || Louis

Everyone, this is the imagine by louisliamharryniall ! It's amazing.

It's Friday and you've been working all day at Starbucks- which is much more gruelling than you'd think, considering the seemingly infinite mob of middle school girls requesting frappes- and you're positively pooped. It's time for you to close up and catch the bus home when two minutes- two freaking minutes- before you have to close he door, the little bell jingles and in walks a man with soft-looking brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Annoyed and frustrated, you prepare to tell him it's too late, and he should get his coffee tomorrow. "Excuse me, sir, but-"

"Why did the mushroom go to the party?" He cuts you off, a dead serious look of genuine contemplation in those ocean eyes of his. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I have to get home to make myself some dinner, watch Mean Girls for the one hundred billionth time, and eat a tub of ice cream and pretend it didn't happen, you think, even more upset than before. Taking a deep breath, you begin to speak again, "Sir, you really have to go. We're closing in fifty four- fifty three, fifty two- you get the idea, seconds." "WHY DID THE MUSHROOM GO TO THE PARTY?" He shouts, fire flaring up in his face like when you accidentally leave a napkin on the stove.

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?" You respond, your anger rivaling his. "BECAUSE HE WAS A FUNGI!" The man- who you now notice is rather short- exclaims.

It takes you a second to get it, but when you do, there's no stopping the endless laughter pouring out of you, and you feel a horrible feeling of not being able to breathe. Gasping for air, you beg him for help, "He-help! I c-can't b-b-breathe!" But instead of giving you CPR or telling you to put your hands above your head or jumping over the counter to get you a glass of water, he does something very strange.

Staring at you intently, he opens his mouth and shouts, "SUPERMA-AAAN!" Your breathless laughter ceases and you give him a suspicious look. "Who even are you?"

"Louis Tomlinson. Do you happen to like carrots?" He inquires. You're beginning to wonder if you should call the police. There's something seriously wrong with this guy, you decide. But carrots- how'd he know your favorite food was the delectable orange vegetable?

"I, I do actually. I'm Y/N," you stick you hand out to shake his. Instead of shaking it like a normal person, he gives you an awkward high five.

"Can I get a tea with salt and pickles?" He asks, again, he's dead serious.

"Umm... I'm afraid we don't have any salt and pickle tea."

"No!" Louis protested. You just shake your head. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I was supposed to close three minutes ago," you say, keeping your eyes on the clock.

"Okay. Well then, Y/N, do you need a ride home?" He asks you, smiling. You're puzzled. This is quite a change in character.

"Actually, yes. I've probably missed my bus," you say, taking off and folding your green apron.

"Wonderful. I'll take you," he says, practically dragging you out of Starbucks. You manage to lock up and follow him to his car, a Lamborghini. Marveling at the sleek vehicle, you put your hands to your chest in awe. "I always say, I like girls who eat carrots and like Lamborghinis," he laughs.

"Mhmm," you muster, climbing into the passenger seat.

Louis gets in the front seat and begins to drive out of the Starbucks parking lot. He turns on the radio, and a song begins. It's familiar to you, called 'Story Of My Life.'

At first, you're so shocked at the situation you don't realize where he's driving, or that he hasn't asked your address. After ten or so minutes, your shock passes and you notice he's driving towards the end of a large cliff.

"Louis, watch out! You're going to kill us!" You exclaim, but he makes not response.

"I drive all night, to keep her warm and time is fro-oh-oh-oh-oh-zen," he whispers as the car flies over the cliff into the ocean, killing you both. Your last thought is that you won't be able to watch Mean Girls for the hundred billionth time.

_______________________________

Lmao I'm laughing so hard this is SO AWESOME 😂

Round of applause for louisliamharryniall for writing such a crazy af and wonderful imagine. Thanks ❤️