Chapter 2: Pancakes, Understanding's and First's

Luna woke with a start. Finding the bed empty and a small,folded piece of paper, on her sisters pillow, written in the chicken scratch her sister called handwriting. Luna picked it up and read it with a smile.

Dearest Lulu,

Morning sleepy head. I decided to tell Father our story as you slept, seeing how I didn't know how he was to react. Don’T worry I will always take care of you know matter how this turns out. I love you and always will. Now I laid out what I wanted you to wear today, I know your probity thinking Here we go again. But I love you in that dress, please wear it. And yes, NO panties ether.

Yours forever and always,

Sabriya

Luna go up and pulled the dress over her head, and walked over to the table that held her hairbrush. She picked it up and ran it through her hair. Then her heard and loud banging noise from the Kitchen, she set the brush down and followed the noise, stopping at the end of the hall, confusion clearly written on her face. Her sister, Her lover, Sabriya was bent over the counter with her shorts pooled around her ankles and their father, pounding into her. She gasped not knowing what to think. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen, she felt herself growing wetter and wetter, as the seconds pasted her by. She found her hand making its way tords her growing acke, as she heard her fathers booming voice. Her head shot up and she looked into her his eyes.

"Luna why don't you join us". Her sister just smiled and panted as there father, pounded into her.

Luna just stood there till Sabriya held out a hand for her. Luna slipped her hand into Sabriya's and was pulled to her. There father pulled out of Sabriya and Luna just looked him up and down, her blush covering her whole body. Luna gasped as her father lifted her up and sat her on the counter and slipped a finger into her. He turned and said to Sabriya, "She's so tight", he pumped the finger in and out a few times and then pulled it out and licked is finger clean.

"Luna your sister is out to eat you out while I fuck her till she screams into your pussy is that ok with you?"

Luna could only nod and look down at her sister.

Sabriya licked Luna's slit as her father slid back into her. She slid 2 fingers into her sister and nibbled on her clit, she thrusted her fingers at the pace of her fathers thrusts. She knew she wouldn't last much longer, if her father kept up this pace, neither would Luna, she could feel Luna began to tighten around her fingers. She went to reach up and grab her sisters breast and saw a beautiful site. There father in a lip lock with Luna and his hand was kneading her breast. She added a third finger, and hummed against Luna's clit.

Sabriya and Luna came undone screaming when there father said, "Cum for me girls". Sabriya felt her father twitch inside her as he came.

Sabriya felt her shorts being pulled up. "Thank you" She whispered as her father picked up the now passed out Luna and moved her to the couch.

"Does she always fall asleep after?"  she heard her father ask.

"Ya, its cute, she doesn't know there could be a lot more fun to be had, but I don't have the heart to tell her"

"When was the last time you came Sabriya?"

"About two months" she sighed "I like to focus on Luna and not myself because, well, I feel like I'm sending her to hell  with this relationship. If anyone found out about this I fear they will take me away for being over 18 or worst take her away and but her in a home with 20 other kids that can and will use her, she's too innocent."