Chapter 1: Beginning of Fate

Luna began wondering how she got to this point, laying naked next to her older sister. There limbs tangled and sweat covering there body's, the smell of sex lingered in the air. She looked up at the ceiling, trying to count the number of times she should of stopped this relationship, but it was so, heart pounding, race against the clock, going to get caught fun and she had never felt like this before, she just couldn't stop it. it was part of who she was now. What would her mom think? She would probably slap her on the back tell her good job and to get laid more often. She felt her new lover shift against her telling her she was waking up. Luna looked down in her awaking face and thought to herself, Maybe it wasn't so bad, maybe this is what she needed. Love...

"What are you doing up so early?" Her sister said yawning.

"Haven't been to sleep yet" she smiled " I know what your going to say, but Its hard to sleep with a lot on your mind."

Her sister sat up and kissed her lips then pushed her back down onto the bed. "Want me to help you sleep?" she kisses her way down the younger girls chest taking her left nipple into her mouth toughing softly, rolling it between her teeth.

Luna nods, whimpering softly. "P....please" as she throws her head back as Sabriya dips two fingers into her wet heat, her thumb stroking Luna's clit.

Sabriya leans down and kisses her soft lips, Luna pants out, rocking against her sisters fingers as they curl inside her, she adds a third finger pumping them in and out at a speed unmatched by any human.

Luna becomes wild with her movements trying to reach her release, her sister lowers her mouth to Luna's clit and bites down. Luna comes undone screaming, cumming hard. Sabriya pulls her fingers from her and licks them clean as her sister drifts of to dreamland.

She would let Luna sleep a couple of hours. They had a lot to do today. Today they were going to tell there father EVERYTHING... Even though she thought he already knew, Luna wasn't as quite in bed as she should be.

She remembered the day they met. It was so cold and she showed up in worn out shorts and a old holy top, no jacket or anything. Sad really as all the stuff she owned was able to fit in a small suitcase. She and her mother moved around a lot, and that's an understatement. Luna learned from early on if it was important then it was small and could be taken on an airplane. Unlike Sabriya who asked and received. Her mother stayed in one spot and lived off her stepfathers money. But when Sabriya hit 18 her mother decided she was to old to live under mommy's roof and sent her to her dads. She had been here 2 almost 3 years when she learned she had a younger sister and not only that but she was coming to live with them and she was only 16 years old. The younger girl showed up looking like she hadn't slept in a week, was frozen and Sabriya wanted nothing more then to take the younger girl into her arms and kiss her tears away.

At that moment, there was no return. She had just fallen in love with the broken angel in front of her.

Flash back: The day I met my Angel...

4:37 in the morning.

Sabriya rolls over and hits the beeping alarm clock. "Maybe sating up till 1:30 wasn't a good idea" she thought to herself. She walked into her bathroom taking a quick shower and throwing her hair up into a messy bun. She walks out the door and is greeted by coffee and her father.

"Why did she have to take this early of a flight?" she said pouring a cup for herself.

"She had a later flight but she called me to change it, so she could get away from her mom faster." he said placing his cup into the sink. "Hurry we need to get there and get to the gates."

"Ya, ya, let me grab my bag." she runs to her room and grabs her black book bag and took off to the car. "Lets get this done, I wanna go back to bed"

"You and me both."

6:58 in the morning

"Where is she?" Sabriya said  getting annoyed.

"Don't know, but I have to piss." he said.

They heard a gasp and both of them turned around and Sabriya let out a gasp of her own, feeling herself pool in her panties. She let out a curse that earned a laugh from her dad. Then the most awesome sound came out of the angel mouth as a blush flashed across her face.

"H..hi I'm Luna, are you Sabriya?" she smiled and Sabriya's knees almost buckled.

"Ya, I am, nice to met you Luna". she blushed herself as Luna ran up and hugged her. Sabriya couldn't help herself and inhaled her scent. "Rain and rose's" she thought. Her new favorite smell...

She looked her angel up and down. She was wearing old beat up tee with many holes and some shorts that looked like that had been around longer then her. She was also shivering,, which made her take off her own hoodie and put it on her. Poor thing looked like she had been though the ringer too many times. And on top of that she was eyeing some old Lady's bagel like she would actually take it from her.

"You hungry Luna?" her father beat her too it.

"I don't have any money" she whispered.

"Well I do so what do you want? Anything at all just something to hold you over for the car ride home, so you can try your sisters famous pancakes" he laughed.

She perked up at the word Pancakes. it was the cutest thing she had ever seen, the girl was lucky she didn't take her where she stood... Sabriya gasped. she thought to herself "this is my baby sister not some fuck toy from back home, my SISTER, my BLOOD, my FAMILY." then it hit her she was going  to hell anyways why not go pleased and  happy? Sabriya laughed to herself.

It took Sabriya all her might not to reach over and touch the angel next to her. This is going to be along long ride home...

TBC