Don't Leave Me

Alec's POV
       The guy falls down to the floor from my heavy punch, making me take a step back in case he's tapping out. The very tall, muscular man from the beginning of the fight, comes between us and raises my arm up. My face is probably mildly messed up from the few punches and scraps he did get in.
      As I walk to a relatively empty corner, my younger sister follows me. I didn't  know she was even here or how she knew I came here. "What the hell are you doing here?" I demand, putting my black shirt on. She flinches a little at my voice, making me sigh.
    "Dad was wondering where you were going so late at night, so I followed you. I thought you said you stopped the fighting?" I can't look at her. I did promise her that I would stop, but some promises can't be pulled through.
    "Listen, I'm trying," I say. She looks around, obviously saying doesn't look like it without actually saying it. Some dark skinned guy eye balls my sister, making me glare and switch positions with her so he's staring at my back. Creep.
     "Mom would be very di-"
     "Yeah yeah, I know. I get the lecture from dad all the time, 'Your mother would be very disappointed in you, son.' Well you wanna shot at  reality, she's dead. Gone. Has been for almost three years," I nearly shout.
    Her eyes move to the ground. Its now where I realize just what my dad says when he says that my mom and her looked alike; with the same black hair, blue eyes, small, short frame. I place my hand my hand to her shoulder.
    "You wanna tell me what's really the problem here?" I ask. She looks up at me with teary eyes.
    "You don't seem to realize just how much I need you. This could land you in the hospital and what if you don't wake up from whatever happens?" She says. I look away at the fight that's happening now.
     "Then you have a spare brother."
   "I'm not close to Julius. Plus, he's an butt to me. You and me have always been close. I can't go to dad or Jules and talk about something without feeling weird. You've always been there for me. I can't-I can't loose you," she says, mumbling the last part.
     When my mom died two years ago, I took on the role of her secret diary and would do all the things dad or Jules wouldn't do. Before the cancer took over, my mom would always make sure that Daisey and I were close, despite our age gap of ten years.
    I squat down so I'm her height. "I'm not leaving you. You don't have to worry about that," I tell her. She plays with the ring in my hand.
     "That's what mom said and now she's gone," she says quietly. Someone in the back of her gets pulled to the ground and punched multiple times.
    "Nothings for sure, but if I definitely don't have to leave you, I'm by your side." She jumps into my arms, her head in the crook of my neck. I pick her up and start walking, the tall man that was directing the fight starts running up to me, but I give him a look that says that I'll be back.
     ××××××××
         I help Daisey up on the roof; once there we lay on our backs and look up at the foggy sky. We're lucky its not raining, for its always raining. "What are we doing? There's no stars," she says in her little soft voice.
    I point up at the sky for a second. "Do you remember how mom would talk about a place called Heaven?" She nods. "Well, that's where she is now. You say she's gone, but she's really not. She's here with us, just in a different way. She's watching down on us, seeing our mistakes and achievements. Trust me, she's probably pissed at me. So, if something ever does happen to me, you'll still have me up there and in here," I say, gesturing to my heart. That was complete bullshit, I'm going to hell.
      ×××××××
         I carry my sister in as she sleeps. My older brother and dad are pacing but stop when they see me. Ignoring them, I go to her room and lay her down, kissing her forehead before going back out to the living room.
      "Where the fu-"
      "You two don't get to talk right now," I say. They look at me in surprise. "How the hell do you let a seven year old leave home without seeing her?" I snarl. That made them shut up.
     "She was quiet. Where were you?" Jules says. I roll my eyes. "Still fighting?" I smirk.
     "What does it look like?" I ask sarcastically. My father glares at me before stacking off.    
        ×××××××
       The tall man comes up to me when I get back to the fights. He hands me the envelope that holds the money. I don't fight for money but for a distraction. A release. I nod once and start walking again.
     A tall girl with blond hair eyes me from the corner. I walk over, looking her up and down. She trails her finger down my arm, looking at me with seductive eyes.
     "What's a pretty little thing like you doing somewhere like this?" I ask, not breaking eye contact.
     "Looking for guys like you," she says, biting her bottom lip. "Wanna go back to my place?" All I do is nod.

AN: Well this pretty much says who he is. I really hope you liked this. Sorry it got religious during the roof part, but that what I believe in and if you have a problem with it keep it to yourself. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!  Stay Alive |-/               -Veah