achtzehn

"We need to talk," Lars said as he walked into the living room, where his girlfriend was sitting on the couch, reading a book in silence. "Okay, about what?" She asked, placing the book on the table beside her and waiting for him to say something. "You know it," He then stated, making her raise her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" She replied, shrugging her shoulders as he took a few steps towards her. "I mean that I know everything, truly everything," He explained and she closed her eyes for a moment.
"What are you talking about?" She questioned, trying her best to stay strong. "You are cheating on me with my own brother!" He replied, raising his voice and crossing his arms in front if his chest. "What?" She answered, standing up from the couch. "You're joking, right? You don't really think that," She added, taking a few steps towards him. "No," He replied, shaking his head. "Sadly, I'm not joking," He stated, looking directly into her eyes as he bit his lip. "How could you do that to me?" The footballer questioned, but she kept on lying.
"I didn't do anything," She stated, but she shook his head. "Stop denying it, I know the truth," He replied and she nervously ran a hand through his hair. "I thought you truly loved me as much as I love you," He said, frowning slightly. "I can't go on like this," He whispered after a while of silence. "You have to choose."