siebzehn

"Where have you been?" Sven immediately questioned as his girlfriend entered the house. "I told you I was going out with a few friends, didn't I?" She replied, smiling up at him innocently. "But I know that's a lie," He stated, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "I'll give you one last chance to tell me the truth; where have you been?" He asked again, but she shrugged her shoulders. "I already told you the truth," She said, making the footballer shake his head in disappointment. "Why do you keep on lying at me?" He then asked, gesturing wildly with his hands.
"I'm not lying," She stated, running a hand through her hair. "So, you haven't been cheating on me with my own brother?" He questioned, slightly raising his voice, making his girlfriend's eyes go wide. "Of course not, that's ridiculous," She replied, trying to stay strong. "I can't believe you're still lying when I already know the truth!" Sven said, shaking his head in frustration. "I thought you could be honest with me, only one time." He added, closing his eyes for a moment. "How could you do this to me?" He then questioned, but she kept on playing her game.
"I didn't do anything," She said, looking directly into his eyes. "I truly love you, but I can't go on like this, your endless lies and your cheating." He stated before taking a deep breath. "Are you breaking up with me?" She asked, but he shook his head.
"I'm asking you to choose."