Chapter 06

I turned around, facing Joshua who was holding a bouquet of flowers. Before I knew anything, he confessed, 'Min Seo-ssi, I really like you and I think you really brought us happiness as you came. Since the first day, you came, I fell for you. I really like you. Can you be my Girlfriend?'

Internal screaming enable. I came back to my senses while the members around him were screaming,'Yes!' I squealed,' Yes!' Then accepted the flowers and he hugged me. Mingyu smiled as I asked him,' Did you plan this too?' He just smiled, ignoring my question.

I walked to Joshua and he lift up his left sleeve which showed a bracelet with a blue crystal. 'This means that our hearts are connected no matter where we are.' He smiled.

He put his arms around my shoulder as I looked around the rooftop, searching for Hana. Hana looked really happy with Hansol there. Joshua and I walked towards them then we did little matchmaking session which I took Hana while he took Hansol.

'Hana, do you like Hansol?'

Her cheeks turned red as I spoke. 'No...Yes...Maybe...' She gave a confused look. 'I don't know what does love means. I never felt it before. What does love feels like?' She asked.

'Love is when you truly like someone and had a small connection between two of you about the same interests and how you feel about certain stuff but Love can be funny at times. It might come as love at first sight or it takes long for someone to find their right one. Now it's up to you to find yours.' I explained as Hana nodded. It was already three in the afternoon as I checked the time.

'Don't you guys need to get to your performance venue?' I asked.

'What are you talking about? It's Tuesday, there's no schedule today.' Mingyu laughed.

We turned on the music at the rooftop, dancing to their music and eating together. We even slow danced to different type of English Pop songs under the sky full of stars. I danced with Joshua while Hana over there looks really happy, dancing with Hansol while the others were either cooking or dancing together.

I put my arms around Joshua's neck while he put his arms around my waist then we sway from right to left, again and again until we stopped and he gazed into my eyes and I did the same too.

I looked up and he smiled. He held me closer and his lips came down closer and slowly then kissed me under the moonlit stars. We pulled away and embraced each other.

'Happy Birthday, my love.' He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He let go of me while I sat down at the chair, looking at the rest of them, playing around. We finished eating and all of our energy got drained till we decided to end the party.

We cleared up while the two other people looked really happy, teasing each other and laughing which looks like they are still very energetic. No other than Hana and Hansol.

After we finish packing up, we decided to leave the entertainment building and go back to dorm. As we were getting on the van, one by one, Hana's phone rang.

Hana

I picked up the phone and it was my brother.

Me: Yeobusayo~

My Brother: Where in the world are you? I've been finding you around the dormitory building.

Me: Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm coming back now.

Min Seo