Reaper x Fem Reader

So this is my first oneshot ever, hopefully its not too bad 😅

F/D= Favorite drink (couldnt really think of what to put)

C/N= Child's name
-----------------------------------------------------------

  There she was Y/N, sitting in a small cafe talking to her son on the phone, "C/N listen to me hunny I didnt tell you for your own safety" she said quietly.                

" Don't give me that bullcrap mom!, Its like my whole life is a lie! I bet dad didn't even die on a boat trip!" Her son yelled back.

"...." Nothing came out of Y/N's mouth as she started to tear up at the thought of her past lover.

" Just like always why do I even try to talk to you anymore!" C/N screamed as he ended the call.

Y/N sipped on her F/D as she reminisced on the glory days before the end of Overwatch.

Not much later a familiar sound rang in her ear" Peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly!!"

Y/N reached for her phone hesitantly recognizing the ringtone of her former teammate Winston.

Y/N picked up with a small hello. Only to be met with " Y/N you need to run!, talon agents closing in on your position" Winston rambled on.

" Calm down Winston I cant understand you" Y/N said through strained teeth being careful of who was around her.

" You have to leave Y/N! Talon agents on route to your location! Run. NOW!"
Exclaimed Winston.

"Where am I supposed to go?" Y/N questioned. As she hurriedly started towards the door of the cafe.

" Just run trust your training!" Grumbled Winston.

   "What training Winston I was just a fucking medical assistant" Y/N yelled back. She was already walking down the cobble road.

  " Just run Y/N" mumbled Winston.
As he was planning a route for Y/N.

   Soft breathing and light footfall was all that Winston heard in response.

  "Turn right" Winston said calmly, as he was watching the movement of a dot on a screen representing Y/N's movement.

   " Where exactly am I going monkey?" Y/N mumbled under her breath.

   "I am not a monkey, and just trust me.." said winston with a slight chuckle.

Suddenly Y/N's footfall got faster as she noticed the suspicious group of men in all black behind her.

  "They are onto me bud" Y/N muttered quietly.

  " Take a left in 3ft" Winston huffed.

  Y/N's breath started to get heavied and quicker as she began to get nervous.

   " Be careful Y/N high level Agent Reaper is on your trail" Winston warned.

   " Who exactly is that?" Questioned Y/N worriedly.

   " Apparently a former US military man and thats all i have right now" lied Winston nervously not wanting to distract Y/N from her main objective of getting away.

Countless names were flying through Y/N's head as she slowly went further into her mind she drifted away from realitly only thing that kept her moving was the thought of danger.

  Soon Enough Y/N was brought back to reality when she heard a startled Winston scream " What are you doing Y/N? Thats a dead end!"

But it was two late the sound of footfall was too close for her to react and turn around from her doom.

A shot rang out and Y/N's phone fell to the ground shattered. Y/N slowly turned around nervously and was met with the red glowing masks of 7 men.

Before Y/N could even react from the first thing a figure appeared from thin air into her view. It was a man with dual shotguns and a white skull mask.

"Got a call from the chimp?" Asked the mysterious man, as he slowly and menacingly stepped toward Y/N.

  " H-h-how do you know about Winston?" Y/N stuttered scared.

"Don't you recognize me mi reyna?"
The mysterious man said the last part like it was poison coming off his tongue.

  "Gabriel...?" Y/N replied desperately hoping that her lover was under this mask somehow..

  "Right on the money" Chuckled Reyes his hands slowly dipping towards his weapons.

   "Wh-wh-why are you doing this darling?" Y/N said choking on her own words.

   "Because you all left me for dead!" He screamed shoving one of his guns against Y/N's tear soaked face.

  "W-w-we tried we tried all we could!" Y/N cried out worried, the only thing she could really think of was her no wait their son.

  " Don't give me that bullshit babe... i saw the camera feed, all you did was cry! You little weakling!" Reyes screamed angrily.

        " I-I-I was pregnant reyes I was      fucking pregnant"    Cried a terrified Y/N.

"Dont fucking lie to me Y/N!" Reyes yelled.

" I swear I'm not... I could take you to meet him, just please don't kill me please I'm beging you I need to be there for our child!" Y/N exclaimed with worry lacing her voice.

   Seconds later Y/N was handed a phone "Call them..." mumbled Reyes.
In his mind he had mixed feelings between excitement and resentment.

"What do you want mom?" Mumbled a still annoyed C/N.

  "Listen hunny I have someone who would like to talk to you" said Y/N with strain evident in her voice.

"Are you alright mom? You sound upset" question C/N worriedly

"She is fine " Gabriel answered before Y/N could think of what to say.

" who the fuck are you and what are you doing to my mom?!" Screamed a now enraged C/N.

  "C/N earlier when you said that your father didn't die on boat trip you weren't wrong hunny" Y/N responded caustiously.

  "And that creeper sounding dude is supposed to be him?" C/N said trying to piece together the puzzle that was laid out in front of him.

  "  C/N I am your father"   (sorry I couldnt help myself) responded Gabriel quickly.

" Well can I meet you...?" C/N said not too sure about what was happening.

" We are on our way now hunny" Y/N said quickly exicted at the oppurtunity for her family to be together for once.

  (Timeskip 20 mins brought to you by Ed from good burger)

  " C/N we are home hunny.." Y/N said loudly into the dead silent house.

  " On my way down mom" C/N said excitedly wondering what his father really looked like.

  As the sound of feet coming down the stairs got louder and louder Reyes noticed how nervous he felt.

A soft squeeze of his hand made him realize that this is where he belonged: with his former wife and son.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! This oneshot was requested by: BlueVanillaMint

And should I only write requested oneshots or should I write some of the ones brewing in my head?

Please point out any grammatical errors it really helps to have feedback!