Three- Mr. No Name

Start from the beginning

"What'cha looking for, Nat?" Riley asked

"The car with glass roof" she answered, mumbling

"You mean the Ford Mustang with a glass roof?" I asked her

Their heads turned to me

"Yes" Natalie answered

"You're into cars?" Adrian asked me

"Not really, I just heard about it" I answered, not wanting to be rude.

"Well, that car is our special one. It was released last month" he started walking toward a door frame that had no doors attached to it "and so far nobody's bought it yet"

He led us to a bigger, unlit room.

"Here we are" he said, flicking the light switch on

"Woah" Natalie gaped at the sight of her dream vehicle in front of her.

Indeed it had glass for roof. Natalie walked toward it, immediately stroking it with her fingers. Riley chuckled and walked toward Adrian as they started talking. The car was cool, but sadly, it didn't work for privacy. Annie walked toward Natalie and they talked about the car.

With nothing better to do, I walked around the place, looking everywhere and studying cars while I was passing them. An all black vehicle caught my attention however, it was across the room from Natalie's dream car and it was dated from 2003. But it didn't look anywhere near old. It was untouched, even.  Taking a closer look, I opened the drivers door and slid inside. I ran my hands gently on the interior, enjoying the feel of such a perfect car under my palms. Perfect for me, at least.

"Knock, knock" a husky familiar voice sounded from the opened car door.

I jumped; frightened and looked up. Heat flowed through me when I saw his smirk. It was 'Mr. No Name'- for now at least, that's what I would call him.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything" he said, his face too close to mine.

I cleared my throat. "Not at all."  I stood up and faced him.

He had one arm on the roof of the car , the other on the door of the vehicle. I was trapped in between. Looking away from his eyes, I expected him to move, but he didn't.

He tilted his head to the right "You like this?".

He was referring to the car of course. Not our.. uh.. current position.

I let my eyes meet his, "Yeah, it's pretty"

He pursed his lips, as if thinking  "It's pretty two thousand and three, don't you think?