Three- Mr. No Name

Hello!! :) Wow, I am so thrilled to have my story as the 8th famous story on Werewolves wattpad!! :D I am so happy! thank you guys, so much!!! :D I totally love you guys!! Well, here it goes... hope you'll like it :)!!

>>>>>>>>>>Mr. No Name's Picture on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Annie was on the passengers seat, next to Riley. I was on Natalie's left, looking out the window as landmarks passed us.

"So, you two excited?" Annie asked us

"Why does she have to be excited?" Natalie piped up

I rolled my eyes, she probably thought Riley and Annie shouldn't get me a car yet since I was younger and she probably wanted me to get one when I was the same age as she got hers.

"Well, she'll be happy once she sees her sister driving her own car" Annie answered

See, sis? Nothing to worry about. Nothing at all to worry about.

Natalie relaxed.

"Plus Natalie's going to be driving her little sister to and from School the moment she gets her car" Riley added

I smirked. Take that!

"What!?" she said, obviously shocked

Again, I rolled my eyes.

Riley nodded, "Yup. Natalie, you should watch after your sister. She's the only one you're going to get."

She crossed her arms annoyed, but didn't say anymore and at the silence, my thoughts drifted off once more to what had happened in Art Class. His voice beautifully saying my name.

"Do you have the new two-thousand and nine car?" Natalie asked the young car shop watcher, tucking her hair behind her right ear.

He looked around nineteen, with brown eyes and darker brown hair.

"We have a few cars of this year, but you're going to have to be a little more specific" he answered, smiling at her "I'm Adrian Creyford"

"Duh! We're in history together" Natalie replied as we walked into the big, modern warehouse with cars everywhere "I didn't know you worked here, Adrian."

"I'm just filling in for dad, he's out for the day, so I decided to help out" he smiled

"Cool" Natalie smiled back and started leading us toward car to car, saying "No" as we passed them.  "I don't think you have it"