I Like You

Between the sleep over and Last chapter

HyungWon's POV

Me and Hoseok woke up and I was really flustered at how we slept. Still I tried not to make things awkward and suggested we would go to the cafe.

When we entered the coffee shop I heard Wonho ghasp and saw a girl running over to us while waving.

"Hoseokiee! Long time no see! How are you?"

"Great. How about you Bora?"

They started chatting like that and soon we were sitting in a table with me being the only one who was not talking.

"Hum..Look, I'll go but you two can continue your conversation."

"Hyungwon?? Won't you wait?"

Hyungwon??

"Not really. Have a good talk."

I stood up and started walking towards the exit when :

-"Is he your boyfriend?"

-"No! He's just an acquaitance."

Just an acquaintance? Really??
I continue heading to the door, ignoring the ache on my chest when suddenly I bumped into someone. That person quickly support me by embracing my waist so that I wouldn't fall.

"Th-thank you and I'm s-sorry.."

"Nah, it's okay, it was not interely your fault."

I looked around and noticed everyone staring at us so I grabbed the guys whrist and dragged him out of the Coffee shop.

"I-I'm sorry...It's just that...People were staring.."

"Yeah, I understand, I noticed it too."

"Thanks and sorry once again. Now if you'll excu-"

"Wait Hyungwon!"

Suddenly he grabbed my whrist.

"H-how do y-you my name???"

"You really don't remember? It's me, Minwoo!"

Minwoo?? Minwoo..OMG MINWOO!

"Omg sorry!! We were best friends and still I couldn't recognise you!"

"It's okay. It's been a long time, I missed you."

"Y-yeah..M-me too.."

Then he hugged me thigh, behind his back I saw Wonho at the entry of the shop, and whispered into my hear :

"Since junior high I like you. Until now I like you. I missed you so much because..I like you."

What????????

"Wh-?"

I was cutted off when he lifted my chin so that way we were looking into each other eyes. Normally this would make my heart go crazy since he has beautiful eyes but not since I know Wonho..
Then he made a move I wasn't expecting. He kissed me.

Present

"...And in the middle of all that I like you! So, can you now understand why was I crying???"
Omg! I just told him that I like him..HyungWon you're so dumb!!