MinHyuk knows

Wonho's POV

Today is going to be hell. I bet that.
Today I start working as his particular employe. I hate that name. I hate that I have to treat him like a King while he is in the shop. But I need to do it if I want to stay as a full time worker.

I open the shops front door.

"Good Morning."

But there was no one around. Lights were off and no sign of human being. I decided to wait until someone arrived.

...

"Good Morning Shop!" - said KiHyun when he entered the bakery.

"Good morning."

"Wonho is that you?"

"Yeah, It is me."

He noticed where I was and came to my side.

"You and the others are late." I said.

"No, we are not. Actually I came earlier. It's 8am."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. For how long have you been here?"

"Around one hour. I thought it was getting late to open the shop so I was going to open it in a few minutes."

"Perharps do you have your mind full of something?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, that's why. What is it?"

"Remember the guy from yesterday? We knew each other but we are in not so good terms."

"Oh that good looking guy! He seems like a nice person."

"No! Not nice but mean. He's mean!"

"Wonho you look like a little child."

"Shut up!"

"Anyway..you have your head full of him because you don't get along well. Do you want to?"

"That's not it! And I don't! The problem is that because of the mess I made I have to be his personal employe. I have to treat him like royal."

"Oh, that's not good."

"Yeah, but I have to do it. YoungJae made me a full time employe and I can't mess up."

"I understand..."

"Hey, the others are outside. Let's change and then open the shop."

"This early?"

"Yap."

I wanted to end the day as fast as I could so I decided that opening it earlier would help.

...

"Hey Wonho!!"

I turned around to see MinHyuk, bright and lively as always.

"Oh, hi! I didn't knew you were coming today."

"Well, But here I am. When does your shift end? Now that you are working full time I don't know."

"It ends in two hours."

"Ok, then I'll wait so that we can go hang out after."

"You'll wait two hours?"

"Yap. I'll be eating cake so it's alright. By the way, I want two slices of chocolate cake and a strawberry milkshake."

"Ok, coming."

I told MinHyuk about my promotion but not about MinHo.

He would think we were getting along well and would want us all to hang out.