Closer

Wonho's POV

"Hoseokie...You're just too irresistible."

"P-please let me go."

"Well, that's too bad. I don't want to. You need to understand what I feel about you."

"But you don't need to do this!"

"Yes I do."

I don't know why but I started crying. Maybe it was because I'm scared. This is not the MinHyuk I know, what's up with him?

"Geez, did you really need to cry?" He asked. "I haven't done anything to you yet."

I looked up at him and he used this chance to kiss me, once again.

HyungWon's POV

Something is not right. I couldn't understand what Wonho wanted to say to me. Maybe I should go outside to check on him? Well, he's a grown up and we weren't friends at all before so I guess he doesn't need me.

Thinking better I decided to go outside.

When I saw what was happening I became shocked. It was visible that Wonho was crying. Then MinHyuk said something and leaned closer to him. They were kissing. Again.

I don't know why or how but I just stopped thinking racionally. I walked over to them, broke their kiss and punched MinHyuk on the face. He deserved it though.

"HyungWon!"

I turned over at Wonho and saw that he was crying a lot.

"I can't see you like that." - I said. I walked to his side and hugged him. I could say that he was surprised but he hugged me back.

"Well, that's sweet."

I turned to look at MinHyuk.

"Shut up! You made Wonho cry twice today!!"

"That's kinda true."

"Are you even aware of reality? You're not like my sister told me or like how I remembered you."

"Oh yeah, maybe I'm just sick of being pushed aside by Wonho. He would always call me friend, tell me how that girl was cute, telling me how much he liked someone... It hurted me."

"It might have hurted but Wonho had no idea that you liked him! Are you taking revenge this way?" I was really mad at this guy. Wonho was looking at me, his eyes wide at my behavior. "I have something to tell you. You ruined your friendship! Anything you had will be hard to achieve again. Why? Because you couldn't control yourself and ended up being a total asshole!!"

"..."

"Nothing to say, huh? Better than saying something that you will regret." He's crying..I should shut up. "MinHyuk, I know you're not like this at all. I know what it is like to pretend we are someone who we don't. People say love is blind, not that love blinds people. If you ever need someone to talk to come talk with me. Even if you hate me right now." I need to shut up. "But don't blame Wonho. If you like him don't do things that will make him sad or angry. Just be the MinHyuk you want to be."

"HyungWon..I..I'm sorry..."

"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to."

"Wonho...I'm sorry..for everything..I don't what got onto me... If it wasn't for HyungWon..Sorry, really."

However Wonho didn't pay atention to MinHyuk at all. He was staring at me.

"Wh-What is it??" I asked, feeling my cheeks getting hot when he smiled. Then, Wonho turned to MinHyuk, waved at him and said "I know you're sorry, but I'm scared."