EXTRA | Maya and Rui

Hello 2017! And hello to you too!
And uh, another request :D
I love the idea of the request so much so I decided to write it. Few words before we start to the story:

- THE 5 YEARS THAT I SKIPPED WHERE USUI GONE: he's studying overseas to London basically since his parents are there and Usui have to attend college in London and stuffs with his father. You can clearly see from the start that the only member family that Usui has ever mention is his mom (and grandma). He said he loves his mom so much but never mention about his father. Usui lives alone in Japan because his parents live in London (just like the original story). And if you read closely at their wedding, not even mother nor his father came to the wedding. Which still indicate that Usui is not close with his parents but it doesn't mean he have problems. With Usui missing 5 years staying at London, let's just say he have bonding time with his family. I already wrote a chapter about it but decided not to publish it since it's not intresting. So, 5 years Usui missing is because studying overseas, etcetera. Question answered :D

- Maya Takumi: 13 years old and already in the 2nd year of high school. Maya graduate elementary school in the age of 9, she skipped 3 years (because she capable to do so. Guess this is what happen when Usui's brain remixes with Misaki's. Baby genius lmao what). Graduate from middle school in the age of 11, skipped a year. Now she have to attend full 3 years of high school because you can't skip in high school.

- Rui Yukimura: 22 years old, in college but in his last year but he already have his own film studio. Not big yet, but it's growing. Well he learn business with Usui and Misaki while the filming is from his own father.

That's it. Thank you for requesting and yes, Maya with Rui is 9 years apart...

***************************

Maya's POV.

Today is another regular day of Saturday. The sun shinning bright, making the living room feels warm even though it's winter. I was sitting in the same spot for hours, with book on my lap for my hours, pencil in my hand for hours. Papers shattering around me, full of numerous numbers, or even very random words that written all over. I was sitting on a huge couch in the living room, with large TV across on revealing a cartoon show because Haru is watching it.

Even though the sound of TV loud enough to fill the whole living room, it didn't budge me from my concentrate on my book. I mean, who am I kidding, I already used with noises since Haru is a very active kid. He is loud. He neither things around him. And thanks to him I can study with noises. Thanks to him my concentrate is good.

Rui : I'm back.

Rui shout as he get inside the living room with few snacks in his hands. I swear I see Haru's ears perks up. Haru turn his head to Rui and flash his adorable smile.

Haru : Ruii-anii!

We called him Rui-ani as aniki (big brother). Rui-nii is like brother to us. Rui-nii always by our side like he is the true son of mami and papi. Well he also called Misaki and Usui with mami and papi. I don't mind though. Everyone love Rui-nii here. Rui-nii is already by my side since I was baby. Rui-nii not live with us, because basically he have his real parents. Even though, Rui-nii have his own room in this house. Rui-nii sometimes sleep over here when his father have to shoot a movie overseas. Yes, simple enough to say Rui-nii basically part of family.

Haru stretch his hands out for a hug. Also for the snacks. Rui chuckles at Haru's cuteness. He come closer and hugging Haru and hand him his favorite snacks. Haru kiss him on the cheek and eat his snacks. After hugging Haru, he sit next to me.