Friends

*Edited*
-

Finally, I come to this school. Seika High School. Oyaji didn't agree that I attend school here. Oh well, in the end I'm school here. Thanks to my stubborn self. And I have an old friend, but not that old(?). His name is Hyodo. So me and Hyodo are in the same class and his seat is next to me. We get along with our new classmates, except the girls. I never hang outs with girls because I'm scared, hahaha.

Boy = hey, look at him. He has a cute face, right?
Hyodo = ah yea. You're right.
Boy = he get along really well with the girls.
Hyodo = well, look at him. He's friendly, that's why all girls likes him.
Me = his name is Eric right?
Boy = yup, Eric

Eric, all I know about him is, he is nice kid, friendly, and lively. He is so popular amongst the girls. Maybe it's because he can understand girl's feeling. I heard that he have 3 onee-chan (sitster), that's why he can understand girl's feeling. Not gonna lie, sometimes I'm envy of him. He can get along with girls while me, myself as girl can not get along with just single one girl. I feel failed as a girl..

[ Lunch time ]

Me = aaah. I'm lost! I'm lost in my own school! Just where the hell am I ?

I have no sense of direction, that's why I get lost easily. I got separate from Hyodo and Subaru just for 5 minutes and I already lost?! I don't know where am I going now. I don't even know where am I right now. All I know is, this place is so fucking quiet. No one is here! I need find someone to ask some help. Gezz.

But suddenly I heard someone's voice. This voice sounds familiar in my ears. So I'm following the voice, and I see someone. Oh! It's Eric! And a girl. A girl? What are you two doing here? Just two of you alone.

Girl = Please go out with me, Eric!

OOH! it's a love confessions! Oh my god! I wonder what is Eric's answer! Yo I have no idea I actually bump into something like comic-scene. This is exciting! Come on Eric, accept her!

Eric = sorry but no.
Girl = eh? B-but why? You're so close to me, I thought you have a special feeling for me. 

Whaatt. Why did you rejected her? She's pretty and seems kind.

Eric = naahh. I treat you like the others. I don't have any special feeling at you. You're just the same like all the girls. 
Girl = i-is that so? *teardrops*
Eric = yeah. So don't misunderstood. I don't love you and I don't want to go out with a girl like you. Get lost.

Huh? What's with Eric? This is the first time I saw Eric act so cold towards a girl. What the hell. 'Get lost'? So rude. And he made a girl crying.

Me = *shows up*
Eric = A-ayuzawa?
Me = *punch Eric*
Eric = OUCH! *fall*
Me = how can you made a girl cried!? If you don't like her then reject her nicely!

I show myself and punch him in the face. I furrows my eyebrows and make a fist with my hand.

Eric = hmph. What do you know, huh? I'm telling her the truth that I don't like her.
Girl = I-I'm.....*cry*
Eric = stop crying already. It's so annoying. Go aw—
Me = *strangling Eric*
Eric = ?!?
Me = that's not a good words for girl. You'll hurt her more.

I strangle Eric but not that hard. Well it's actually hard enough to made him hard to breath. Not that I'm gonna actually kill him. I just give him a little lesson.

Hyodo = MISAKI! *save Eric*

Hyodo shows up out of nowherr and he quickly pull me off from Eric.

Eric = *cough*
Hyodo = WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MISAKI!
Me = *step on Eric's shirt**staring at Eric's eyes* anyone who love you, is the most precious person. And you just hurt your most precious person.
Eric = .....

I almost spit on him. Spit on his pitiful face. I will actually, if only Hyodo don't stop me.

Hyodo = ok now cut it out! Let's go Misaki! *pull my hand*

Since that day I hate Eric. But in the other hand, Eric doesn't hate me. Eric changed. He always come at me and want to be friend with me. Well I always reject to be his friend, but he keep following me! He keep cling on me like a monkey. It's been a week and he still not giving up. I don't know what makes him want to be friend with me. I mean I punched his face, step on him, and strangled him. All I do is abuse him and he want be friend? Did I damage his brain? Okay I don't care what happen to him, all I want is him to stop.

Me = if you want to be friend with me. You have to promise me that you'll never hurt girl's feeling, again.
Eric = yea! I promise!

Well. At least he promised.

Me = *sigh* fine. Let's be friend.
Eric = YEAY! *hug*~ 
Me = EW! *push away Eric*
Eric = now I call you Misaki-chan~
Me = yea yea whatever
Eric = remember what you said to me? "Anyone who love you is the most precious person". 
Me = yea I remember. I was stepping on your shirt that time. You're such a jerk.
Eric = then, If i love you, I'm the most precious person to you?

He won't stop cling on me, won't he?..

Me = gross. You'll never be my 'precious person' 
Eric = eeehh~ what's with that! I love you!
Me = shut up.
Eric = no no! Let me be your precious person
Me = never.
Eric = but I love you!
Me = shut up.
Hyodo = hey isn't that a love confession...

And that's how me and Eric become a friend. Since then, he never hurt girl's feelings again. He kept his promise, and that's good. The more I get to know Eric, I found this guy interesting. I don't mind after all having him as my friend. I'm feeling grateful actually.  Oh, and I have two friends, it's Subaru and Gon. 

Subaru : he is calm, mature, passive, rational and independent. He is passive but he is smart...
Gon : he has a playboy face but actually he always treat a girl like a princess. He is so gentle.

I only be friend with boys who will never hurts girl's feeling. And I will never forgive anyone who hurt my friends, even it's a girl who hurts them. So that's how we become a friends, me, Hyodo, Eric, Subaru, and Gon. Even though it's only five of us, I'm feeling blessed to be friend with such a wonderful friend.

Usui = I love you. So I'm your 'precious person'
Me = woah!! Where did you come from?!

Usui teleported(?) he should be in the next chapter! #justignore.