Engaged

*Edited*
-

[ Morning ]

Aoi = eh? Nee-chan? What are you doing there....
Me = *lying down at the middle of backyard field with pajama*...
Garneder = she's been there since last night, young master
Aoi = *step on me* oi.
Me = ugh! Tsk what are you doing! You almost kill me *glare*
Aoi = ew. You looks like a zombie. What's with that look.

Aoi have his disgusted face on. Well I don't blame him since I know myself looks like total wreck.

Me = *sigh* Last night I don't sleep at all.
Aoi = well that's good to hear. In that way we don't have to wake you up. 
Me = I'm feeling ill. I don't want to go to school.
Dad = eh?? Misakii, should I call Usui to come here and take care of you? 
Me = you should what?! *wake up*. Nevermind I'm cool! I'm gonna get ready to school! *runs*

Stupid oyaji! I don't want go to school because of Usui! Argh!

Aoi = she really engaged with Takumi family huh ?
Dad = how did you know?
Aoi = *show his phone* the news has been spread. Now everyone know about this.

[ At School ]

Me = *push the door* [BAM!!]

Fuck. I got hit by the door at the early morning. What a good way to start a day.

Hyodo = *slide the door**staring at me*
Me = "slide it, don't push it". Tsk, anyway ohayou (good morning).

Damn. I forgot that this door is a slide door.

Hyodo = ohayou
All = wuah~ Usui-san's fiance~ 
Eric = did you guys really engaged?! Oh my God, Misaki-chan congrats!
Girls = I'm so jealous at you! How lucky you are!
Girls = kyaa kyaaa congrats you guys~

I was surprised by the sudden crowds in my class. I was surrounded by my classmate which is the first time for me. They usually make a distance from me because they scared of me.

Me = hold on. How did you guys know about me and Usui are engaged?
Hyodo = *show his phone* everyone knows it.
Me = DUDE WHAT?! *snatch Hyodo's phone*

Oh shit shit shit. It really is in thr news! How can it spread so fast? Woah, internet nowadays sure are something.

Me = aaahh this is not cool. *blush*
Guys = oh look~ Misaki's face become red~~ she's so happy that everyone knows about her relationship
Me = HELL NO! You guys shut your mouth or I'm gonna beat your ass.
All = *silent*
Me = tsk! Paparazi bastard! *throw away the phone*
Hyodo = ah my phone....

Because the news has been spread, everyone at my school knows about my relationship with Usui. Wherever I go, they keep staring at me and then whispered. It was sooooo annoying! 

Me = *bumped into someone* ouch! I'm so sorry!
Gon = Oh, Misaki.
Me = *gasp* Gon~ long time no see!
Gon = yeah. Well let me see. Now you've become more popular.
Me = shut up *sigh*.
Gon = and by the way, congrats
Me = for fucks shake stop saying congrats! I'm engaged with that alien because of something! I don't even know that I will be engaged with Usui before. So stop saying congrats for us.
Gon = actually I didn't congrats you for your engagement with Usui. I'm saying congrats that you're the next student council.
Me = oh you don't? Ahah— what did you say?!
Gon = I saw your name appears on the list. So, congrats.
Me = me?! Student council!? WHAT!

I didn't do anything right at the whole the test. I do it on purpose so I won't become the next student council. Even so I'm a badass and trouble-maker, so it's impossible for me to become student council. BUT NOW WHAT. My name appears on the fucking list!

- At Usui's class -

Me = why did you put my name on that god damn list? *kick Usui's table*

I am so pissed. I'm mad! I don't want to be a student council. This is not what I want. This is unacceptable. And how can he pick me, someone who good at nothing (not really) as student council? Is this some kind of joke?