EXTRA | Papi

Another request!
I decided to write one more because someone ask one more chapter.

This probably not as good as what you want but hey I tried :(

Anyway, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow is me and Misaki's 10th years anniversary of marriage. I bet she forgot about our anniversary. Misaki is not around for a couple of weeks. She went to Autralia to have some therapy. Misaki, my wife, she having a problem with her brain. She still lost her memories from the accident. Car accident which is years before. Some of her memories remain lost and never came back to her. One of it was the moment me and Misaki went to the beach to celebrate my birthday. Yes, she don't remember it. But I'm okay with it.

Misaki, she's my wife, and mother of  my two angels. Maya and Haru. She's been an amazing wife and mother to us. She's not like type of mother who stays at home. She have companies to take care. She have lot of works to do, but she ofcourse spare her time for our kids and me. But her works sometimes stressed her out. She stress out much actually. I told her to stop working. We don't need more money than we already have now. But she works not because of money, she works because she want to help others. She care about others.

She didn't realize her works stress her out. Whenever she stress out, her brain will start aching. We went to a hospital and they said it's because the car accident. So the doctor said she have to run a therapy. The best therapy were in Australia. I told her she can go to Australia. I can take care Maya and Haru by myself. She should take care of herself, worry about her body nor her health just for once. Stop worrying about me, Maya, Haru, and others. Ofcourse Misaki didn't want to leave me and our kids. Well she didn't want me to take care of our kids actually. She don't trust me..

But being the best husband I am, I can ensure her that I will take care both of them with all my might. I will stop working just to take care of them. She finally agree and she flew to Australia by herself. I take a few weeks break from my work. It's been a week she went to Australia. She should be back next day. Tomorrow is our marriage anniversary and I have a plan to give her a surprise. I want to celebrate our anniversary at Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia. I've reserved a villa, boat, everything that I need. She didn't know that me and the childern planning to go to Australia. She have no idea.

Me = Where is Haru's case?
Driver = it's in the car already.
Me = Did you check Haru's case twice?
Assistent = Yes sir.
Me = His diaper? His clothes? His baby bottle? His body lotion?
Assistent = Check, check, check.
Me = Haru's stroller?
Assistent = Already in plane sir.
Me = Baby seat in car is ready?
Assistent = All ready sir.
Me = How about Maya's stuff? Complete?
Assistent = All of it are complete sir. I make sure nothing left behind.
Me = Yeah better be. Now where is my baby.

I walk to Maya and Haru's playroom and I see both of them. Maya wear a simple black dress which is so pretty on her. She always wearing simple dress, she love dress. And my little man Haru, he wear a Batman baby suit.

Maya = Papi!
Me = Hi princess. Hurry up get in the car, we have to catch a plane fast.
Maya = I need to take Popo with me.

Popo is her favorite doll. It's a Duck. She love ducks and I have no idea why.

Me = Take whatever you want with you.
Maya = Okay! *leave*
Haru = *giggling*
Me = Hey man, let's get you in the car. *Lift Haru up*.

I carry Haru gently as I always did. Haru keep smiling with pacifier in his mouth. I smiled when I see his smile. But then a loud fart was heard.

Me = Hold on. *sniff*. Did you just shit in your pants?
Haru = Aaa gu! *giggles*
Me = Oh seriously kid? I have to change your diapers but we have plane to catch. I better do this hurry.