Chapter 1

Lexa's P.O.V

6:30am. I heard the rapid sound of my alarm clock. I groaned, turning over and shutting the alarm off. I opened my eyes and turned on to my back, staring into my ceiling. Same shit just a different day. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and browsed through every social media I had. Ooo, my Instagram account @bbylexa has reached 185k.

Jheez, why would all of those people want to follow me? I'm just make up obsessed, although I do admit I'm good at my make up. I scrolled through my notifications and saw a few lovely people commenting "beautiful", "what is this level of sorcery".

I replied with a simple, "practice makes perfect gorgeous, just remember you're beautiful inside and out <3".

I scrolled through the beautiful girl's account, she was truly beautiful without make up. Wow.

After about 10-15 minutes of scrolling through different social media's, I put my phone down and stood up. I stretched my arms and legs and headed straight to the bathroom. In my path I crossed my Mum, "Goodmorning Lex." She said huskily, baring the thought herself of having to wake up. I replied with "Goodmorning ma" and closed the door behind me in the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and turned up the temperature, it's February and I'm freezing, I need something to wake me up. I peeled my clothes off of me and put them down far from where the floor would get wet and stepped in the shower, taking my tablet and turning on a make up tutorial on YouTube, watching NikkieTutorial's Valentine make up tutorial. I love her so much, and yes, I watch most tutorials in the shower or when I'm bathing. Don't judge me. I turned the volume of the tablet right up so I could hear Nikkie's instructions.

I did what I had to do in the shower, such as wash my body, taking care of my stomach as I had an operation last July but I'm still so scared about being rough. I turned off the shower and stepped outside, grabbing a towel and wrapping around me, I grabbed my tablet and opened the door and went into the separate toilet.

I set my tablet down and took my toothbrush out of it's stand and took the toothpaste and started to brush my teeth, watching Nikkie as usual. How is Nikkie so gorgeous, she slays me, especially with her highlight!

I washed out my mouth with mouthwash (predictable) and wiped my mouth after spitting it out. I picked up my tablet and shuffled back into my bedroom closing the door. I dried myself off and put on a pair of high-waisted jeans with a black vest and a grey oversized tee. I put my black small heeled boots on and stood up and stumbled over to my make up desk.

I prepped my skin with moisturiser and primer and then setting spray, letting that settle into the skin I moved on to my hair, taking it out of my ponytail and brushing it straight with my SimplyStraight. I then put my hair into a tidy bun, then moving back on to my makeup. I used my fav Kat Von D foundation, and my Tarte tape shape concealer, blending in with my beauty sponge. I used my Laura Mercier powder to set and picked up my contour kit from Anastasia Beverley Hills, lightly making a defined cheekbones.

I took my mascara and coated my lashes and picked up some falsies and put them on, they're not too dramatic but they're perfect for an everyday make up look.

I done a simple eyeshadow look and used my Anastasia Beverley Hills brow promade and the moon child highlight kit. I didn't do a blinding highlight as I am only going to college, it was subtle and glowy. For lipstick I used my Jefree Star Celebrity Skin. I used my setting spray again and took my phone and took a selfie (typical).